Quote:
Originally posted by roygil15:
I try and stay out of this subject as much as possible. But to correct whoever was talking about 2001, Nebraska lost it's last regular season game, just like Michigan and got to the title game.
mad mad mad mad mad

Please don't bring up 2001. Worst BCS screw job ever. The ONLY team with a shot at taking down Miami was Oregon, but we were denied the chance despite being #2 in both polls (which is where we ended up). Beating the living piss out of yet another overrated Big 12 team was nice, but we deserved a shot at Miami.

Must try to relax now...

Quote:
I'm not sure which is easier to recruit to, Lubbuck or Phoenix. Have been to both, you have desert or the Texas equivalent. The only thing ASU has going is that it is in a big city.
ASU is actually in Tempe, which is a very nice area. The campus is great, the facilities are good, there are lots of parties and hot chicks (seriously - there are waaay more hot chicks there than at any other campus I've ever been around), and it's close to Socal. Lubbock has the advantage of being in Texas, but, well, it's Lubbock.