Tempe is part of Phoenix. Nicer part, but same thing. Good party scene with slutty girls, not much else going for it (its still in the middle of a fucking desert). Don't flatter it by comparing it to SoCal, not even close. Not sure why this is even being debated, and why is Mike Leach such a hot commodity?

Oregon would have gotten it handed to them by Miami also. Although I wish Oregon would have played in the game so I could have laughed about it. PAC-10=most overrated conference in the country.

I could handle using two of the BCS games and taking their winners to do a plus 1, if that will shut people up.

I know the regular season matters in basketball, I was just making a point. 65 of 119 teams get into the tournament. You don't have to be that sweet during the regular season to make a run at the title. Which is fine. The tourney is one of the most fun events of the year, but tell me that you really care as much about a regular season basketball game as you do football...you're a liar if you say you do.

That or you are either a Duke, NC or KU graduate.