Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
THANK YOU MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!

Y'all were scaring me for a while, but you pulled it out.

Looks like the CARDS are going to the Orange Bowl. Shame we have to play the weakest BCS team (Wake Forest), but hey, I'll take a win!
Yeah, that's just what Wake is thinking - UL expects a win.

Here's how I see it playing out...

UL gets down to Miami a week before the bowl game, eight starters go out looking for a good time and end up getting hooked on crack. Two other starters get thrown out of a bar for being underage, and Petrino ends up taking the time in Florida to interview for the Miami job.

Wake goes down to Miami a week before the bowl game, studies the competition - educates themselves on the UL offensive scheme and then tears them a new one.

Riley Skinner is just as accurate and make just as good decisions with the ball as Brohm. UL hasn't played anybody like Wake this season. Oh, wait...except for Rutgers.

I'll be so glad to see this game go down to the wire and watch Wake's linebackers feed on Brohm while he's in the pocket wetting himself.

The only thing I hate more than UL is an overconfident UL fan. Dick.

Late