Originally Posted By: TJ
The sharpness of (Nearby) objects rendered is sufficient that this would have had completely different edges if it had been an actual object.

Quote:
Judging from its RELATIVE size, had it been a flying object, it would have been so large that if could not have been missed.

This is why it was not noticed at the time, it wasn't there.

I thought of some of the same things you did and so did he, but they are really not adding up.

If it was an artifact of the camera, he snapped a bunch of images at that location at that time, and none has anything remotely resembling what is displayed in this image.

And yes... they were taken with a digital camera (BlueSky).

As for the "relative size" of the supposed object, it would have been many miles away. If it wasn't making a lot of noise and unless your eyes were focused on the object, it could have easily been missed if it were an object traveling at a high rate of speed.

I don't know. I don't know what it is. That is why I posed the question here. I don't want to give the impression that I think it is a craft from another world because personally I don't believe this planet is being visited by crafts or beings from other planets... or any of that type of stuff.

I was just looking to see if someone here had any specialized software that could possibly clarify the object better.

It is about perfectly parallel with the water and has a straight line on the bottom. That kind of rules out a spec of dust or light anomaly. At least I think it does.