To make a long story short, it is Sunday (Mother's Day) I don't know how to weld, have limited hand tools and my trusty dremel at my disposal, and broke the bolts off of the somewhat poorly designed AC leaf skids. I have to be somewhere tomorrow so I came up with this. Let me know what you think. Will this work for now? Is this safe to leave on for a while? Think this may even be safe enough to wheel with?
I took the old OEM shock mounts and cut metal off so the leaf pack would fit with a little space on the sides.

Put them between the leaf pack and the axle.

Believe it or not, the centering bolt stuck up through the OEM shock mount enough to do it's job.

Aside from the bolts sticking out (i have to go in search of a saw-zall tomorrow) see any problems with this?

I would love a better setup, but without welding there isn't one on the market... Not that I have seen anyway.
2004 World Champ - 4x4 Man Trans - Silver - 3"SL+2"BL - Revolvers - Rancho RS9000XL's - Rancho RS5000 stab w/IAB - ARB rear locker - 34" BFG MT's Soft 8's - Blood red Shrock Sliders - Mean Green 180A - Optima 31 Bluetop - U-bolt skids - Hz+dB's