Hi, I purchased my 2001 Xterra SE used a while back. I'm tired of the harsh and shitty ride that is mostly likely due to the Rancho Lift Kit that was installed on the car from when I purchased it. I was also told by the alignment shop that they could not align my car because the UCAs were maxed out and they couldn't adjust the caster any further. Also, they said the UCA bushings were worn out - I just replaced them about 1.5 years ago - and don't go off-roading so not sure how they could have worn out so quickly. In any case, I'd like to remove the lift kit. I want to replace the UCAs with OEM UCAs. I also want to remove the AAL. Are there any instructions on removing this stuff anywhere? Also, how exactly is the front of the truck lifted? What do I need to remove there? I also plan to replace the Rancho shocks with some Bilstein ones. Anything else that I should be aware of? Will aftermarket stock UCAs work? I found these on Ebay but am not sure of the quality: http://www.ebay.com/itm/XTERRA-FRONTIER-UPPER-LEFT-CONTROL-ARM-BALL-JOINT-00-04-/290928995142?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2001%7CMake%3ANissan%7CModel%3AXterra&hash=item43bcb82b46&vxp=mtr

Edited by sdxterror (10/06/13 10:53 AM)