Let me start by saying I have been searching and reading past posts all day today and the more I read, the more I am confused! I could use some help.

I have an 05 SE 4WD with 130K miles on it (on the original shocks!). The truck is pretty much all stock. I do a fair bit of trailering and the trailer weights about 2000lb. My offloading is pretty basic and have never really felt I need a lift or change to the suspension. It has been great as it came out of the dealership. Obviously after 130k, the shocks are gone and need to be replaced and in the past year I have been starting to notice I bottom out a lot more often.

I am looking at AAL options to stiffen up the back springs to solve the bottoming out. But the question is about the shocks. Most folks seem to be recommending to go with Bilstein 5125 Series but I can't figure out if those are recommended for folks that have stock setting or already modified and added 1-2" of lift? Thoughts?

Also are these the right shock part numbers:
Front: Bilstein 24-187053
Back: Bilstein 24-187169

And finally while I am doing this, are there any other maintenance items I should consider? Like replacing bushings, stabilizer, ball joints, etc?