So there's this. I'm not sure I'm on of the OG's but I guess I'd be pretty close. Some great days were wasted here. So much so, I got to mod the wild west for a while. Fun Times.

I would like to think that I built what was really the first "Pre-Runner" X. My Minivan. The thing was a beast. Damn I spent some crazy money wtih that. And I only wish I had it back. It went on to Idaho where the cage was finished, raced locally and is still a survivor... unfortunately with a "Pre-Runner Girl" sticker on the bulge.

The X changed my life. Now, I don't mean the effect of the vehicle made an impact on who I am as a person, but purchasing the X, the relationships and friendships I made as a result and the passion for offroading that owning the vehicle stirred within me, literally changed my life.

I have been heavily involved in the world of motorsports and offroad racing ever since. I have had the fortune to be connected to some of the most incredible drivers, race teams and sponsors in the racing industry for the last 10 years... all because of the fire that was reignighted by purchasing a 2WD "Minivan."

Thanks Guys.