Hello everyone....been a long time since I was last on here, but thought I would look it up again since I find myself getting back into off-roading and everything seems to always come full circle in life.

I was originally member #1086 and joined way back in March 2001. Way back in the day I started up NCCX here in Northern California, have no idea if that group is still around and kicking.

Life moved on financial commitments changed, kids got older and my out door activities changed so I was out of off-roading for a while, but I still have my original (purchased summer of 1999) Alpine Green 2000 Xterra. I occasionally do my own mini off road excurions now and my X almost has hit the 150k mile mark, but she is still going strong after years of pulling a camper and off roading.

Hoping to get back in to the off road scene in the next year here while my X is still running strong enough to do it.

Hope all are well and keep on having fun out there.

Edited by slamson00 (08/12/15 12:10 PM)