You have illustrated your book....lots of pretty X's with bumpers.

laugh

I say "we" when I have a lot of e-mails and PMs, etc....that ask why I bother to banter with you, and I reply its because it presents both sides of the issue, and that you are entitled to your opinion, and the opportunity to present it.

So, yes, in effect, I AM hearing voices....I'm just being nicer than they tell me to be.

laugh

I do try to avoid insulting you, I don't think that would be right, and I don't think you deserve it...and, when you call me names/insult me, in frustration, anger, or why ever you keep doing it, I let it roll off, as you are young and still quite emotional about these things, or maybe its how you interact with people as a pattern at this stage in your life...and in time, I sense that you too will be able to allow conflicting ideas to coexist without stress.

And some day,...a young whipper snapper will pester you to agree with HIS choices, etc....but, this time, it won't bother you, it will be like playing with a kitten, as it very seriously play fights your hand.

I'm OK with you having a dissenting opinion. Keeps things interesting, and provides a forum for these issues otherwise left alone.

laugh

I have some other stuff to attend to, a freind's daughter needs a liver, my youngest is in the middle of applying, at the last second, to graduate school, I'm supposed to go and load up and re-locate a bunch of boxes 25 miles away, etc.

[Freak]

I think we've each made our points, you always like to have the last word, it always makes you post more happily, and that's a nice fuzzy thing to encourage and cultivate.

laugh

So - I'll leave you to continue the book if you think we missed something. I trust you to keep it real, as always.

laugh

[Wave]

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif