OK, here is MHO!

First off, TJ shouldn’t have said consensus because there probably isn’t one. But hell, everyone does it. You talk with your peeps you wheel with, chat with, or friends you hang with and you all agree on something so you claim there is a consensus. Hell, if I can agree with the voices in my head I think there is a consensus! laugh So he was stating his opinion about a consensus. I think he clarified and conceded that later. But you win there Jeff.

Secondly, I think he was stating his opinion about the best bumper period for wheeling. Not based on what you can afford, what you think looks best, or cost to ship or anything else! It’s a good debate. What is the best bumper for hitting the trails period? I like the debate. It’s like arguing what the best off road vehicle is. Not based on what you can afford, not looks, not where you can buy it, or anything else.

So given that, what bumper would you put on your vehicle for wheeling if you could have anyone? Let’s hear it. I think it’s a great debate!

Don’t make me pull out the BCS (Bumper Championship Series) poll! smile