I purchased a set from e-bay and I have this to say:

E-bay is indeed a reliable place to get things but I'm usually wary of professional vendors who use e-bay to sell their stuff. For example, there was a Nissan dealership selling "Rare Caribiner XTerra keychains" for $30. Yet when I look at their own website, the same keychains were listed for $10. Its ironic that I've never had a problem with individuals selling a "one time" item, but some of the professional businesses are the ones doing the bilking...

About the lights, the first set I received was defective, one worked the other didn't. The company was very apologetic and quick to send a new set at no charge. Honestly, I can't see any difference except for a blue tint to the spread pattern. I even drove with one Xenon and one original stock bulb and the "corona" in front of the car was uniform and symmetric only one half was light blue and the other half was yellow. I think they reflect a little better off of road signs and stuff but I'm not impressed enough to buy some more if these burn out.

Has anyone tried the PIAA 9004 replacement bulbs? Good, bad?

------------------
Thanks,

kjw & the
"PNUT-MNM"

The liver is evil, and must be punished...