Quote:
Originally posted by MrVega$:
Be careful about what you get from ebay. I bought a pair of "Laser White" brand "Xenon" gas filled bulbs. The first set I got only one of them worked so I sent it back. The second set worked fine, and to me they seemed even brighter than my stock lights. I even got comments from some people saying that my lights were bright, and not a blue tinted light but a bright white light.

Problem began when the right light went out. I went to check it and lo and behold the plug connecting the vehicle to the bulb was melted around the where the lower right prong connected. I mean it was just totally gone!

So after I get my plug replaced, nothing will be going on the X unless they are stock bulbs.

You have to make sure that the wattage of the bulb is the same as stock. The reason your connector was melted was because the Xenon bulbs were higher wattage. I had the exact same problem as you and I had to put back my stock bulbs. You should be fine as long as you stay within the recommened wattage Nissan suggests.

------------------
Paul Crescini
'00 Super Black SE 4wd Auto
www.geocities.com/lil_pino/xtoy.html