I had a recall on my Pathy gas tank filler neck. Made an appointment at Victory and dropped it off in the morning. Came to get it after 4 PM and saw all kinds of mud and hand prints on the side near the fuel door. Open the fuel door and the new part
wasn't fully popped on, they left a gap around it. Go to get service writer and he then goes to get the tech. Guy has to take my truck to the back for 25 minutes to fix a 'gasket'. Shouldn't this have been done when you actually were doing the work?! They bring it back, still dirty, gasket fixed.

Off I go to Pilot to fill up and the same tech pulls in next to me with a new car from the dealership. Since when do techs take cars to fuel up for test drives? Is this guy ACTUALLY a tech? Starts talking to me and apologizes again then
admits he was in a hurry and messed up. Tells me he usually does better work but was just in a hurry.

I guess they took one look at my Pathy and decided to let the 'fuel boy' do the warranty work. Like I wouldn't care if the work was incorrect or not notice the newly deposited mud on the side. Very disappointing. They called my home with an automated service the next day. Asked me to put all high marks on the survey if I got one. I hope I get one, I really do. smile