I use to live in Prince Rupert. The Fishing is unreal, I was up there Aug 15-21. I fished the Kitimat and skeena rivers. On just one day I caught 36 pinks, 4 chum, 2 coho (I released all but two). I live in rupert for 8 years, the last year there I visited the Charlotte's, oh man what a place! True unspoiled wilderness. The beaches there are huge and stretch for over 50 miles ( no people) . The kayaking is possibly the best in the world. There are abandoned Indian villages hundreds of years old (some of them are really freaky, totem poles and all). The last Ice age missed the Charlottes so the flora and fauna is unique to this spot. The only way to explore this part of the world is with a strong 4X4, the Xterra should be able to do it. I used my landcruiser and had a blast! You have to watch out for pebel sand in some spots, but more on that later if people are interested. I have travelled a lot and there have been few places that can compair with the beauty found on the north coast of B.C. (canada). I think it would be a great trip for a group of Xterra explorers (actually it would be one of the most memorable out door trips of your life!). If you, who ever you might be, wants more info, I would be willing to answer your questions. smile