Problem posting?
by Tom
11/06/24 10:33 AM
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
11/06/24 10:32 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 193 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#625246 - 22/10/07 03:52 PM Orange Box anyone?
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey I was just reading up on the Orange Box package. Anyone have this yet? Thoughts? Reviews? cool

#625247 - 23/10/07 05:43 AM Re: Orange Box anyone?
VicKevlar Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Yep....I got it just for TF2. Been playing non-stop for a week. smile

C. T. Shortis

#625248 - 23/10/07 11:14 AM Re: Orange Box anyone?
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
I am very tempted to buy just for the team fortress. MANY of hours wasted playing the first one on the computer.

#625249 - 23/10/07 01:35 PM Re: Orange Box anyone?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Game of the Year!

Portal is simply the best time I have had playing a game in a very, very long time.

Also enjoying going back and playing HL2 from the comfort of my couch, and looking forward to Ep1 and Ep2.

TF2 is very well balanced, but there are still some server issues, and some people don't like how the maps are tied to individual game types. I still like it, as the pacing and class balance are great and there don't seem to be any cheap kills.

#625250 - 23/10/07 02:10 PM Re: Orange Box anyone?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Heh. I watched the trailers and decided that $50.00 was too sweet a deal to pass up, so I downloaded it last night. Guess I should let my wife know sometime, eh laugh ? Then again, maybe not...

I heard it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission anyway. cool Can't wait to get into these games. Not sure which one to get into first though.

#625251 - 26/10/07 07:33 AM Re: Orange Box anyone?
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by fog:
Portal is simply the best time I have had playing a game in a very, very long time.

Portal is awesome. I'm still working through the advanced segments but had to take a break to go spend a week on the beach in Mazatlan [ThumbsUp] I'll be back at it later today. I think Portal alone was worth the price of the game. Since my son bought the game and it cost me nothing....double bonus laugh

#625252 - 26/10/07 08:28 AM Re: Orange Box anyone?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I started Portal, and am having fun with it (when I can squeeze in a few rounds between diaper changes and bath-time, etc...). I'm about 8-10 levels through, and I have gotten really stumped on this one level. It's a room where the whole floor is water, with a pedestal in the middle where the orange portal gun is. On the wall behind that there's a large metal door I can open with a button in front of me, but there's no way to get to the door. Sound familiar to anyone?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal