Problem posting?
by Tom
Yesterday at 10:33 AM
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
Yesterday at 10:32 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 243 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#14030 - 05/05/03 05:51 PM finally
redox Offline

Loc: canada
Well I finally picked up my X yesterday, a black 2003 se/sc. I pondered buying used for the last few months, but went with a new one. With the price of used and new, the new just made sence. I was able to get the truck for 34,400 canadian (plus GST of course) and the price of used low mileage trucks just would not have saved me enough to make it worth it. I been checking out the board over the last few months and picked up alot of good information already. Thanks. I only have 50 kms on it so far but it is everthing I expected. I love it!! :p

#14031 - 05/05/03 08:08 PM Re: finally
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Congrats, man....and welcome to the world of Super Black X's...have fun [Wave]

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#14032 - 21/06/03 09:23 PM Re: finally
Anonymous
Unregistered

(newbie puts on asbestos suit in prep for going off topic) [Smoking]

the deal fell thru on the molten lava X (*#@&ing car dealers)but have found a few super blacks. Have seen conflicting issues on appearance such as looks great when clean and polished and impossible to keep clean and polished. Got to play highway tag with a SB SE yesterday and she looked fine to me (not glaringly beautiful after a 6 hr wash and triple waxing but good). Anything special you guys do to keep your rigs looking good without wasting an entire w/e buffing and polishing??

PS they do look sweet flying down the hwy at 75mph
cool

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal