Problem posting?
by Tom
11/06/24 10:33 AM
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
11/06/24 10:32 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 217 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#20005 - 07/03/05 09:45 PM LoJack transmitter
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just out of curiosity...If anyone has a LoJack equipped X have you gone in to find the transceiver?

#20006 - 08/03/05 09:39 AM Re: LoJack transmitter
monkeyman Offline

Loc: raleigh_nc
no

#20007 - 08/03/05 10:02 AM Re: LoJack transmitter
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
Yeah i know where it is
But I aint tellin

If you look at the agreement Lojack had you sign your not allowed to publicly disclose the location or any other facts about the transiever or the insurance policy is null and void.

Basically how do I know your not a theif trying to find out where the thingy is so you can rip it off and steal my truck.

:-)

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#20008 - 08/03/05 05:23 PM Re: LoJack transmitter
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your kidding right? Give me a break; I think you may need to RE-READ my original post. [Freak] I never asked you to disclose the location of your device! I just happen to be one of those technically curious people who like to know everything about the machines I own/interact with. I made the mistake of thinking there were like-minded people on this board. If I wanted to really find the device it would not be that difficult rest assured. Can you say parasitic current draw? [Geek] [Smoking]

#20009 - 10/03/05 10:46 AM Re: LoJack transmitter
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
you need thicker skin

I was being a smartass

Yeah after the guy put one on my dads car i spent 45 minutes looking for it. I found it and almost started taking the thing apart.

After that I noticed where they could be on most cars and trucks and what it looked like.
I went to a junkyard near me and looked through alot of the newer wrecks. I was looking for one to take apart without anyone getting pissy. Still havent found a wrecked car with a lojack on it. You think maybe they take em off?

anyway im over them now ive moved on to other things. :-)
now im learnin how welding works and why it works. molecular thingies MMMM FUN

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal