Problem posting?
by Tom
11/06/24 10:33 AM
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
11/06/24 10:32 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 245 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#10166 - 30/03/08 05:34 PM Who's red X was it at the Buffalo airport?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I drove into the long term parking lot on Thursday at the Buffalo airport to pick up my brother's girlfriend, and I saw this lifted X with the XOC sticker and the signature blue Calmini shackles, and I juiced my pants.

I parked my car, walked over to the Salsa X, saw that it had a 2-3 inch BL, and a big dent on the right side. It was my first ever sighting of a modded X.

Then I went home and washed my pants.

#10167 - 01/04/08 07:33 AM Re: Who's red X was it at the Buffalo airport?
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's not mine but I do live in Buffalo and am slightly modified. 3" BL and am about to take off my studded tires all the way around and buy some BFG AT's probably 32". I think I have to have the studs off by the 15th of this month. Mine is a silver '03 with a red cross on the back... if you ever see me stop me and introduce yourself.

ken

#10168 - 01/04/08 05:56 PM Re: Who's red X was it at the Buffalo airport?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awesome! I'm not in Buffalo much, but if I ever see a lifted silver X, I'll let you know!

Did you install the lift yourself? From what I've gather you have to change alot of things around the vehicle to make up for the 3 inches of lift?

Take care!

#10169 - 04/04/08 10:03 AM Re: Who's red X was it at the Buffalo airport?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Where are you from ifd you were at the Buffalo airport? As far as the lift kit I had it installed at Jim Deans off road shop in Elma. After the lift was installed I didn't have to do anything to it except enjoy it. I went out yesterday to look at tiresBFG all terrains size LT305/70R16, I was quoted $214.88 apiece and they the equivelant of a 32" tire. I will let you know when I have them on and how it works out.

Have a good weekend

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal