Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Got an '04 4x4 XE ManTrans about a month and a half ago. I'm due for the first oil change smile I have never owned a nissan, an suv, or a 4wheel drive before... so far I'm glad I got one finally. Had an '03 RC dodge ram and a '00 QC dakota. Wife hated the ram, I LOVED the dak, but it had 96k miles and I owed WAY too much on it (bought it used, crappy interest, blah) So I said F"it and traded them both in and got a titan and an xterra. Wife wanted a titan since they came out, I wanted an x since they came out... so far we are both MORE than happy. Nevermind the fact that jiffy lube F'd the oil pan plug on the titans first oil change, and while I was on my way to get that fixed at the dealership, the drivers window rolled down and wouldn't roll back up IN THE NC POURING DOWN RAIN!!! But other than that, I love them both. CRAZY SPACE in the titan, and I've had nothing but good things with the x so far. We are both happy.

Now I just have to find people around here that like wheelin' and good places to do so. (Jacksonville,NC)

I haven't had the time (nore the funds) to do a lot to the x so far. Put a flowmaster 40 series on it... needless to say it sounds a LOT different than the 4.7L V8 in the dakota with "twice pipes" but I'm glad I did that. Can't wait to throw some super 40's on the titan!

Been looking around at all the aftermarket parts for the x. Compaired to anything else I have ever owned, there is almost nothing... which sux, but that's ok 'cause I'm po anyway mad Other than the lack of aftermarket ads and mods, I hope to have MANY years of pure 'terra chewing satisfaction ahead!

BTW (I've only been searching these forums the last week or so but) There is a redX with a custom rear bumper with a ladder and the swing arm tire carrier, THAT is bad a$$!!! Guess I'll have to find the pics of it again to find out who it is that ownes it, but if you read this before I find you WOW!!! is all I have to say. [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]