Problem posting?
by Tom
11/06/24 10:33 AM
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
11/06/24 10:32 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 193 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#163483 - 12/10/07 10:45 AM Where did John Edwards story come from...
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
I'm sure by now most have heard that the National Enquirer printed a story claiming the silky pony, John Edwards, had a lengthy affair with a woman he hired back in 2006. The story is here....

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/john_edwards_cheating_scandal/celebrity/64271

I don't like John Edwards. I think he is complete phony and has the principles of a garden slug... well, that would actually be insulting garden slugs, but anyway, I am willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt that the story is most likely bullshit until something more definitive comes along. After all, it is the National Enquirer that is making this claim.

The tabloid has gotten some stories regarding political types correct in the past. They were the only ones to run the Jesse Jackson illegitimate, out of wedlock, lovechild story a few years back. But betting on the National Enquirer is like betting on a single number at a roulette table.

The real question here is.... who gave this story to the National Enquirer? Who has the most to gain from something like this even if it were true?

Was it Hillary Clinton or Barry O?

They are the only possible beneficiaries.

#163484 - 13/10/07 05:22 PM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's another Enquirer story for you. I wonder if you're going to believe it as wholeheartedly as you do the Edwards story.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63426

What say you, MM?

#163485 - 13/10/07 10:39 PM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Didn't the Clintons purchase one of the publishers that run a tabloid?

#163486 - 15/10/07 05:04 AM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:

Here's another Enquirer story for you. I wonder if you're going to believe it as wholeheartedly as you do the Edwards story.

What say you, MM?
I never said I believed the story. [Freak]

Do you even read posts before you respond?

#163487 - 15/10/07 08:44 AM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]Here's another Enquirer story for you. I wonder if you're going to believe it as wholeheartedly as you do the Edwards story.

What say you, MM?

Do you even read posts before you respond?[/b]
Obviously he doesnt.....

#163488 - 16/10/07 07:55 AM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]Here's another Enquirer story for you. I wonder if you're going to believe it as wholeheartedly as you do the Edwards story.

What say you, MM?

Do you even read posts before you respond?[/b]
Ok, I'll ask the obvious question...

...if you don't even believe the story, then why did you even post it? Hell, why don't I post the Batboy story and we can discuss that too?

#163489 - 16/10/07 08:09 AM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wilmac, are you retarded or something? Go actually read the post, you illiterate moron.

He's curious who might have leaked this type of story to that tabloid.

#163490 - 16/10/07 01:37 PM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, that's what he's doing. Just like those phone callers in South Carolina were REALLY curious as to the poll numbers if John McCain really HAD fathered an illigitimate black baby. There's no pushing of a BS story here. Not at all.

Oh, by the way...did you hear that Rudy Giuliani raped a hispanic 9/11 widow and then sold her baby on the black market?

I can't tell you who my source is, but, I mean, if it's in black and white, it has to be true, right?

#163491 - 16/10/07 03:08 PM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Anonymous
Unregistered

You're still missing the point.

if you did see that story, and you posted a link to it asking who might have leaked a bullshit story like that....then it would be equal.

#163492 - 16/10/07 03:32 PM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
NY Madman Offline

No shit that Wilmac is missing the point.

He probably also doesn't want to discuss the fact that is was most likely Hillary Clinton and her campaign that gave the story to the National Enquirer.

I noticed that in today's NY Post, there was an additional mention regarding this issue.

Cindy Adams who is both famous as a gossip columnist, but is also famous as being a friend of Hillary Clinton's had this to say today....

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10162007/gossip/cindy/edwards_camp_getting_jittery.htm

Quote:
"October 16, 2007 -- LOOK, I'm definitely absolutely for sure not saying this is so. I'm only re porting a reaction to the Enquirer's recent allegation that candidate John Edwards may have strayed. He has denied this. All I know is, his staffers are newly nervous. Some reached out to pros for how to deal with this. They're not just dismissing it. They're discussing it. One who was tapped for insight puts it at, "They're profoundly worried."

Some possible worry might be that, even minus this kerfuffle, he's disintegrating in New Hampshire and slipping to third place in Iowa. Hard to tell, and I really don't know. I'm but a lowly reporter, not a highborn kingmaker."
With all the friends Hillary has in the media, it's not surprising that Edwards campaign staffers are "profoundly worried".

#163493 - 16/10/07 05:56 PM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Anonymous
Unregistered

NATIONAL ENQUIRER
DATELINE--New York City

Madman's completely and totally gay, and has had several homosexual relationships.

When this paper contacted Madman for comment, this reporter was called a "leftist commie" and also several choice homosexual slurs.

Calls for Madman to "just admit it" have been frequently denied.

I don't have any proof of it, but unnamed sources tell me that his posts on a certain truck hobbiest website tell the whole story, and were the first clue into his psyche.

#163494 - 17/10/07 12:34 AM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

NATIONAL ENQUIRER
DATELINE--New York City

Madman's completely and totally gay, and has had several homosexual relationships.

When this paper contacted Madman for comment, this reporter was called a "leftist commie" and also several choice homosexual slurs.

Calls for Madman to "just admit it" have been frequently denied.

I don't have any proof of it, but unnamed sources tell me that his posts on a certain truck hobbiest website tell the whole story, and were the first clue into his psyche.
Not a very apt analogy Wilmac. After all these posts, you don't seem to get the fact that Hillary is most likely behind the whole thing.

You're still not willing to come to terms that another Democrat is doing this to a fellow Democrat.

Speaking about the National Enquirer and writing articles about people being gay..... It has been said by some political "spies" that the Hillary campaign is actually planning on a homosexual story regarding Rudy Giuliani.

I have heard that if he emerges as the likely nominee, her campaign is planning on leaking a story that Rudy has had two homosexual affairs.

I'm sure everyone can count on your support to vigorously defend Rudy against such politically motivated rumors just as you would defend Edwards. Or can we? I don't think anyone will be holding their breath.

#163495 - 17/10/07 06:18 AM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Meh...I'm not for Hillary either. I really really really really really hope she doesn't get the nomination. Her husband signed NAFTA and the Telecom Act of 1996, two of the worst pieces of legislation ever to pass over a President's desk. I won't be able to support her if she gets the nom.

#163496 - 18/12/07 06:24 PM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
NY Madman Offline

This story doesn't want to die.....

Just as Edwards is now starting to lead in some polls in Iowa, this story is back with a new twist.

Allegedly, the so-called girlfriend is now supposedly pregnant with Edwards' love child.

The timing of this is just too convenient for it to not be Hillary Clinton behind this skullduggery. She is the one who has lost her lead in Iowa. She is the one who is friends with the people that control the rag, National Enquirer. She is sleazy enough to do this type of thing.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/john_edwards/celebrity/64424

Quote:
The woman linked to Presidential candidate John Edwards in a cheating scandal is more than six months pregnant and telling a close confidante that Edwards is the father of her unborn child, The NATIONAL ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER's political bombshell comes just weeks after Edwards emphatically denied having an affair with Rielle Hunter, who formerly worked on his campaign.

But The ENQUIRER has now confirmed not only that Rielle is pregnant, but she is also living in Chapel Hill, N.C. in a gated community, just a few streets away from Andrew Young, who has been a key official in Edwards' campaign.

Young has been in charge of looking after Hunter, according to sources, and she has been careful to stay out of sight during Edwards' campaign. A former Director of Operations for Edwards' campaign, Young's last official position with the campaign was North Carolina Finance Director.

He left that job about a month ago — nearly the same time Rielle relocated from the New Jersey area to Chapel Hill.

In a bizarre twist, Young, a 41-year-old married man with young children, now claims HE is the father of Reille's baby.

But others are skeptical about his claim and talk of a political cover up is heating up.

Reille, when contacted in person by the NATIONAL ENQUIRER, denied that she was Reille Hunter. Later, she hired a lawyer and issued a statement, saying that Young is the father.

But a source close to the 43-year-old divorcee says Rielle has told a far different story privately.

"Rielle told me she had a secret affair with Edwards. When she found out that she was pregnant she said he was the father."

Rielle loves Edwards and will do anything to protect him, the source said.

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER has obtained exclusive photos of a visibly pregnant Rielle and learned from close sources that she has been in phone contact with Edwards. That information has not been denied by anyone.

"Rielle told me while Andrew Young is a friend, she's not romantically involved with him," says the source close to Rielle.

MORE DETAILS WILL BE POSTED HERE LATER AND ARE IN THE NEXT EDITION OF THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER!
We'll have to wait and see if any of this is verified by any other media outlets. I'm sure we will be hearing more about the story.

Even though I don't like Edwards, I'm hoping this is just bullshit. We'll see what happens. But, if the kid is born with a can of hairspray in his hand, Edwards may be in some trouble. smile

Just kidding Wilmac. I know he is your boy in this horserace. At least I think he is. I'm fairly sure you are not his coiffure product salesman.

#163497 - 18/12/07 08:36 PM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why is it so wrong to get a woman pregnant all of a sudden laugh laugh ??

#163498 - 18/12/07 09:16 PM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Obama all the way. Edwards as a second choice. If Hillary gets the nom, I may jump off of a cliff.

#163499 - 18/12/07 09:26 PM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
If Hillary gets the nom, I may jump off of a cliff.
C'mon Hillary, you bitch! YOU CAN DO IT!!

#163500 - 19/12/07 07:11 AM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]If Hillary gets the nom, I may jump off of a cliff.
C'mon Hillary, you bitch! YOU CAN DO IT!![/b]
[Spit]

#163501 - 19/12/07 08:09 AM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Obama all the way. Edwards as a second choice. If Hillary gets the nom, I may jump off of a cliff.
If any of them gets elected, we need to revolt and seceed(sp?) the place to Canada. [Freak] And besides... would you want to stare at this for 4 years?

[img]http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20071...8_u8wQLhtn5vQ--[/img]

#163502 - 19/12/07 03:02 PM Re: Where did John Edwards story come from...
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Jesus no wonder bill got some newer pussy

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal