ECXC 2024!
by Tom
11/06/24 10:32 AM
Problem posting?
by Tom
11/06/24 10:13 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 138 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#203775 - 16/04/04 07:55 AM Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
There hasn't been a good political thread here in ages. I know all of you missed the good old days when we would discuss the issues of the day in our own unique manner. I also miss using words like "leftist", "deviant" and "vermin". So to start off this Friday morning I have a topic where all three can be used generously.

Last weekend there was an "emergency" anti-war rally in San Francisco organized by the Marxist scum and vermin of International A.N.S.W.E.R . One of the featured speakers was a guy named Hatem Bazian . He is a professor of Middle Eastern Studies at UC Berkeley.

This rally was organized in light of what is happening in Iraq and the Islamic/terrorist uprising in Fallujah and other areas of Iraq.

Below are some videos of a few of the speakers at the rally. Namely this bastard Hatem Bazian. (He 'hates em' alright. He hates us.) The rally actually wasn't much of an anti-war rally. It was more of a leftist 'kill Americans' rally. It was definitely a blatant support of terrorism but it also crossed the line of treason and sedition by calling for the death of Americans and for an "intifada" right here in the United States.

Let's take a look and watch some videos of the insanity that ensued at the radical leftist "emergency" International A.N.S.W.E.R . rally last week in the capital of American leftist insanity... San Francisco.

It makes you wonder what a PH.D in Islamic studies is worth or what it actually means. What's the point when it seems like a crash course at a militant Islamic training camp could accomplish the same thing.

The doctor of terrorist studies, Hatem Bazian, is calling for an intifada here in the United States. He is calling for a violent uprising. In a sane world, this guy should loose his job as a teacher. With the current state of mental illness on American campuses, I'm sure he was greeted very warmly on Monday morning when he showed up for work at UC Berkeley.

The insanity of the leftist idiots in the audience cheering and applauding for the deaths of Americans is beyond sickening.

These people call these things anti-war rallies. With what is being said and displayed, they should call them what they are... treason rallies. It's a death to Americans rally...created by and attended by the lowest possible form of Americans.

Check out what these insane leftists at A.N.S.W.E.R. are saying about the backlash against this terrorist/anti-American scum professor.
  • Dr. Hatem Bazian, a highly respected lecturer at the University of California, Berkeley in the Near Eastern Studies and Ethnic Studies Departments, is being victimized by a mean-spirited national right-wing campaign. His just defense of the Palestinian people and his call to end war and suffering of all in Iraq are being maliciously portrayed as "incitement of violence and sedition."

It's beyond amazing that the major media didn't even think this was newsworthy. These people can support terrorists and call for the deaths of Americans and it's not a story. Yet some Middle Eastern guy gets his feelings hurt by airport security and it's a national headline decrying racial profiling. Is there no end to insanity in this country?
Here are a few pictures from the rally. Judge the leftist insanity for yourself:

It seems there was adundant literature at the death/treason rally:

More images:

http://users.lmi.net/zombie/sf_rally_april_10_2004/signs/

http://users.lmi.net/zombie/sf_rally_april_10_2004/characters/

#203776 - 16/04/04 08:18 AM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
Aero Steve Offline

Loc: Land of OZ - Home of the Jayha...
Big deal. Some wackjobs got together and used their constitutionally protected right to assemble. Where's the story? I see protesters most weekends but it rarely gets reported unless someone gets busted.

#203777 - 16/04/04 08:18 AM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
babyX Offline

Well, good Friday morning, all!

#203778 - 16/04/04 08:39 AM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
skiterra Offline

Loc: Toronto
Madman, I can understand the point you are trying to make, put I think these weirdo's kill the whole thing by themselves. How can you take these people seriously.

#203779 - 16/04/04 08:39 AM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
flintstrike Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Aero Steve:
Big deal. Some wackjobs got together and used their constitutionally protected right to assemble. Where's the story? I see protesters most weekends but it rarely gets reported unless someone gets busted.
Big deal? You don't care that this guy Hatem Bazian is being paid by our tax dollars to preach hate, terrorism, and violence to students?

#203780 - 16/04/04 08:41 AM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
I say - Let them congregate and publicly annouce their support of terroism, communism, and any other ism they feel needs to be aired.

We take surveillance records of the proceedings, and log the pictures and matching rhetoric for future reference.

After all, this is freedom of speech, the right to free assembly, and inventory of those participating.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#203781 - 16/04/04 09:33 AM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
Aero Steve Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Duffman:
Quote:
[b]Big deal. Some wackjobs got together and used their constitutionally protected right to assemble. Where's the story? I see protesters most weekends but it rarely gets reported unless someone gets busted.
Big deal? You don't care that this guy Hatem Bazian is being paid by our tax dollars to preach hate, terrorism, and violence to students?[/b]
Not at all. Diversity is a good thing. I see this guys as no worse than Rush Limbaugh blathering on daily. If he does break the law, lock him up, but I don't give a shit what comes out of his mouth. Also I don't see where it says my tax dollars support him.

#203782 - 16/04/04 10:18 AM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Madman you are funny. You are unable to substantiate a rediculous claim that you make. You are called on it. You say you are working on it. You need time. Whatever. Then you dissapear for a while only to resurface with an attempt at resurecting yourself with yet another sophmoric attempt to incite controversy.

There are nutcase zealots everywhere you go. For every freak who was at this little gathering, there is an extreme winger sitting at an after church luncheon discussing how we should just nuke all the hethen towelheads.

Yin and Yang man, Yin and Yang. Neo and Smith. It's just the way it is.

So how about that evidence about crimes by children commited by homosexuals? Still "working on it?"

#203783 - 16/04/04 10:25 AM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
Claus Offline

Member of Canadian Parlament Sven Robinson (NPD) see above after he got caught stealing a $15.000 diamond ring at an auction.....

My guess is that he suffers from withdrawl since his party left power... [LOL]

#203784 - 16/04/04 10:51 AM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
MyGoldX Offline

Loc: Santa Rosa, Ca
Quote:
Originally posted by INXS:
All the tension in the world today
All the little girls fillin' up the world today
With good comes the bad - the bad comes the good
But I'ma live my life like I should
(Like I should)

Do we always gotta cry? (Always gotta cry...)
Do we always gotta live inside a lie?
(Live inside a lie...)
Life's just a blast, it's movin' really fast
Better stay on top or life'll kick you in the ass

Follow me into a solo, remember that
Kid, so what you wanna do?
And where you gonna run when you're starin' down the cable of a...
Mic pointed at your grill like a gun

INXS is rockin' the set
It's like Russian Roulette, when you're placin' your bet
So don't be upset when you're broke and you're done, cause I'ma be the one 'til I jet

I know why you wanna hate me

Cause hate is all the world has even seen lately
Trivia question, what movie soundtrack is this from?

#203785 - 16/04/04 11:03 AM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by skiterra:

To the first pic....ROFLMAO!!!! [Spit]

To the second one....Is that a guy, or a girl?!?!?!? [Freak]

At any rate....those people are all freaks!!! If going to war with someone means preserving our rights as free citizens, Where the hell do I sign up?!?!?!? [Wave]

#203786 - 16/04/04 11:14 AM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Not at all. Diversity is a good thing. I see this guys as no worse than Rush Limbaugh blathering on daily. If he does break the law, lock him up, but I don't give a shit what comes out of his mouth. Also I don't see where it says my tax dollars support him.
Are you serious? Diversity??

This is more than diversity. Did you see the videos and hear what the guy is saying? He's calling for an "intifada" here in America. The same as against Israel. That means terrorism.

He's not talking about opening a falafel stand!

The other people there were also idiots. Proclaiming support for those who kill Americans! You don't have a problem with so-called Americans calling for the death of American soldiers?

By the way.... this terrorist bastard is paid by the taxpayers. He is a professor at UC Berkeley. Just imagine what he says in the classroom.

I guess anti-Americanism and the "death to America" crowd doesn't bother you. To you that's "diversity".

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

So how about that evidence about crimes by children commited by homosexuals? Still "working on it?"
Actually I forgot all about it. Unlike Californians, we don't think about deviants too much around here. What makes you think I disappeared? I've been around here. Not as much though. We'll discuss that issue in another thread.

I don't want to taint the Communist/Terrorist thread by discussing deviants. Insulting deviants may get Aero Steve upset. Killing Americans doesn't bother him. I'm the last guy who wants to ever get anyone upset!

Although I'm sure it can be argued that there were many deviants at the rally cheering on that terrorist.

#203787 - 16/04/04 11:41 AM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
By the way.... this terrorist bastard is paid by the taxpayers. He is a professor at UC Berkeley. Just imagine what he says in the classroom.
And he could be just as vocal if his COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THIS job weren't at a state university. He can do whatever he wants with his salary, regardless of if it comes from the private sector or not.

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#203788 - 16/04/04 12:08 PM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
Aero Steve Offline

Quote:
Are you serious? Diversity??
Yep serious about it.
Quote:
This is more than diversity. Did you see the videos and hear what the guy is saying? He's calling for an "intifada" here in America. The same as against Israel. That means terrorism.
I haven't heard that anyone's pulled a trigger yet on this nutjob's intifada. Like I said if his talk goes to action lock him up. Up till then it's protected free speech and it doesn't matter how much you don't like it.
Quote:
He's not talking about opening a falafel stand!
You fucking racist asshole resorting to sterotypes already.
Quote:
The other people there were also idiots. Proclaiming support for those who kill Americans! You don't have a problem with so-called Americans calling for the death of American soldiers?
Not at all, this guy is Palestinian by the way, and Bush just sold them out. They can chant all they want. It's protected free speech no matter how much you like it.
Quote:
I imagine his classroom lectures are quite entertaining and I would be a target since I'm a white caucasian native born American. The taxpayers of California pay his salary, not me. Most state run schools recieve federal money in the form of research grants, and I still haven't seen where he dips his hand in that pot. Anyway the cost of one laserguide bomb would pay his salary for several years. One cruise missile would do it for probably his entire lifetime.

If it bothers you so much why haven't you written your congressman? I see mine a couple times a year and let him hear how I feel.
Quote:
I guess anti-Americanism and the "death to America" crowd doesn't bother you. To you that's "diversity".
Yes it is diversity, and no it doesn't bother me in the sense that people are protesting or what they are saying. It bothers me that our government continues to give them justification to feel this way. I would rather turn our backs on the Middle East, let the fuckers blow themselves up. and drill the fuck out of Alaska for our oil
Quote:
I don't want to taint the Communist/Terrorist thread by discussing deviants. Insulting deviants may get Aero Steve upset. Killing Americans doesn't bother him. I'm the last guy who wants to ever get anyone upset!
Insulting what I consider a deviant doesn't bother me, but I willing to bet what you call a deviant is a whole lot more broad than what I call a deviant. Haven't you called me a deviant at some point on here? You are like a monkey slinging shit with the insults so I don't really remember.
Quote:
Although I'm sure it can be argued that there were many deviants at the rally cheering on that terrorist.
I don't consider homosexuals deviants, so odds are I wouldn't find too many in that crowd.

Madman I ignore the protests mainly because I don't take these guys all that seriously. But it pisses me off to see that right abridged by the thought police and free speach zones.

#203789 - 16/04/04 12:19 PM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
Aero Steve Offline

Quote:
Make love!
Not with that knuckle dragger. smile Madman and I were just have a discussion not really fighting.

#203790 - 16/04/04 12:22 PM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:

And he could be just as vocal if his COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THIS job weren't at a state university. He can do whatever he wants with his salary, regardless of if it comes from the private sector or not.
Really!! That's the official Brent position on this issue?

You probably didn't listen. What he said is very relevant to someone who is a teacher of Middle Eastern Studies at a University.

I don't understand the ambivalence of some of you people to stuff like this. Here you have a clear terrorist supporter shouting for terrorism against Americans.

This guy is pure hate. He is preaching hate. He is preaching hate toward YOU.

If he were a white German immigrant preaching hate and killing of Jews in public, would that make you stand up and take notice?

#203791 - 16/04/04 12:28 PM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
Aero Steve Offline

Quote:
If he were a white German immigrant preaching hate and killing of Jews in public, would that make you stand up and take notice?
Thing is your example is flawed. This guy is just talk. He hasn't started blowing away Jews in public. If it comes to that hand me a gun and I will blow him away myself.

In a way he's won, you paid attention to him, and spread his message to us on this board. I never heard of this guy until you brought it up.

Also, I've never said I agreed with this guy. Honestly I haven't watched any of the links you posted since I'm at work. But I don't need to hear it to defend his right to protest.

#203792 - 16/04/04 12:30 PM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
MyGoldX Offline

Loc: Santa Rosa, Ca
Quote:
Quote:
Trivia question, what movie soundtrack is this from?
Mission Impossible I, and no I did not use Google. I knew it. [ThumbsUp]
That CD is in my truck smile

And No Madman, not all of us from Cali are like those idiots in Bezerkly. I think if they had their way, they would secede from the US and start their own 3rd world country. Of course then we could invade and blow them all to hell [ThumbsUp]

#203793 - 16/04/04 12:30 PM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Hey there little Mister--you leave Arnold out of this! mad
[Spit] [LOL] [LOL]

#203794 - 16/04/04 01:04 PM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

I haven't heard that anyone's pulled a trigger yet on this nutjob's intifada. Like I said if his talk goes to action lock him up. Up till then it's protected free speech and it doesn't matter how much you don't like it.
Not all speech is protected. Too many forget that. You can't yell fire in a crowd when none exists. There is also something called sedition. This guy was riding that line. He may have crossed it into treason. A guy like this requires scrutiny and investigation. Maybe you want to wait until the bodies start piling up like on 9-11. When a guy like this speaks this way in public, pro-active action is required.

Quote:
You fucking racist asshole resorting to sterotypes already.
I guess you don't like falafel!! Call me what you want. People like who have been programmed to turn a blind eye in the name of "diversity" might wind end up dead one day. Those of us who question people and their motives without fear of appearing racist will most likely live to see another day.

Quote:
Not at all, this guy is Palestinian by the way, and Bush just sold them out. They can chant all they want. It's protected free speech no matter how much you like it.
Being born Palestinian is not an excuse to support murder of your "so-called" adopted countryman. Bush didn't sell them out. Arafat sold them out into an existance of hate, doom and terrorism years ago because of his own hated. Their conduct over many years has proved they are unworthy. You don't reward terrorism and murder.

Quote:
Anyway the cost of one laserguide bomb would pay his salary for several years. One cruise missile would do it for probably his entire lifetime.
That's the point. He shouldn't be on any public payroll.

Quote:
Yes it is diversity, and no it doesn't bother me in the sense that people are protesting or what they are saying. It bothers me that our government continues to give them justification to feel this way.
What people say is relevant to their actions. Stuff like this should be of concern. Our government doesn't give them any justification for anything. They are responsible for their own situation. They have a culture of hate and death. They, Arafat and guys like this, did it to themselves. You are just another apologist for Palestinian terrorism.

Maybe you should read this article. While kids in most countries collect stickers of sports stars, cartoon characters.... Palestinian kids collect "bloody intifada" stickers and "intifada cards:
  • My favourite is the number one picture, because you can see Al-Aqsa mosque and there's a masked fighter holding a gun," said Ibrahim Aswad, a 12-year-old from Nablus' refugee camp of Ain Beit al-Ma
    "I like these stickers because they show places we know and I also know some of the people on the pictures," said his friend Saleh, who carries his dog-eared, beat-up album everywhere he goes and has already collected 212 cards.
    Yet the captions often glorify "martyrdom" and contain sometimes strong anti-Israeli language.
    "Let me die a martyr, my glorious homeland is calling," says another.

Intifada card article...

So much for culture....

Quote:
I don't consider homosexuals deviants, so odds are I wouldn't find too many in that crowd.
It seems you don't consider Palestinian terrorism their own fault either. I wouldn't say you are a paragon of rationality.

Quote:
Madman I ignore the protests mainly because I don't take these guys all that seriously.
Most are worthy of being ignored. However, things like what this guy said warrants scrutiny.

#203795 - 16/04/04 01:07 PM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Honestly I haven't watched any of the links you posted since I'm at work. But I don't need to hear it to defend his right to protest.
You're Unbelieveable... You are arguing yet you haven't heard a word the guy said.

Then you haven't got a clue what is being talked about here.

#203796 - 16/04/04 01:15 PM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nothing shocks me anymore once I discover the geographic location is California - more specifically Frisco or Berkeley. Colorado doesn't seem to be too far behind on the lefty scale these days. Any other whacko lefty areas I should avoid?

#203797 - 16/04/04 01:22 PM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by fmsmitty:

Nothing shocks me anymore once I discover the geographic location is California - more specifically Frisco or Berkeley. Colorado doesn't seem to be too far behind on the lefty scale these days. Any other whacko lefty areas I should avoid?
Seattle is supposed to be very lefty. Some areas of Washington State also.

I wouldn't write off all of California. SF is definitely out in leftist outer space. Maybe a few other cities. That state is dragged down by a few, not the majority.

#203798 - 16/04/04 01:49 PM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
Coop Offline

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
FWIW, any employee of an university that takes federal dollars in the form of student aid is being funded by your tax dollars. Cal does take this money, so yes, this professor is funded in part by all of our tax dollars.

#203799 - 16/04/04 01:55 PM Re: Leftist insanity, terrorist support and possible treason
Aero Steve Offline

Quote:
Quote:

Honestly I haven't watched any of the links you posted since I'm at work. But I don't need to hear it to defend his right to protest.
You're Unbelieveable... You are arguing yet you haven't heard a word the guy said.

Then you haven't got a clue what is being talked about here.
You missed my point. You are arguing this guy is a terrorist leading a bunch of perverts into sedition.

I'm saying speaking about it and doing it are two different things. I went and watched your first link. I didn't see anything illegal about it. It was actually much milder than I expected, but you do get your panties in a bunch of the smallest things.

If we start having suicide bombers around Berkeley then I'm wrong, but I just see a bunch of college kids trying to act like they are doing something that makes a difference. Now I wonder how many of them actually vote. For all I know the guy is speaking out to get laid.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal