Me again on this... here are 2 quotes from 2 experienced users of this forum on the rubbing of 32" tires:

first from OffroadX: I have 32x11.50R15s on my 2000 Xterra with nothing more than a little t-bar adjustment. With 32s, rubbing in the rear is limited to the useless plastic fuel filler line cover at max compression, and the front is only at max compression on the plastic fender liner. Both are harmless. Of course you will have to trim up front a bit, but absolutely no added lift bits are needed.

Now from xoc:
I have 32" Mud Terrains, and they rub everywhere.

The right rear will tear off the fuel line cover in the passenger side wheel well.
Both rears will contact the front edge of the rear wheel well.
Both rears will rub severely on the sheetmetal within the wheel well.
The fronts will rub the lower control arm and front torsion bar anchor at full lock.
They will both rub on the stock bumper trailing edge trim.

Now from me:
Are you guys using stock steel rims? Why so many people want to buy aftermarket rims, just for looks or is there some kind of issue with the stock rims? I will not change my rims, I have the stock 15" steel wheels. According to OffroadX I should go for the 32s, but according to xoc I should avoid it. They both have a 2000X but have completely different experiences with same size tires... mine is a 2001, I think it's exactly the same as 2000. I want 32s if they are like OffroadX says. Anybody with 32s without lift please answer... Including you 2 guys, in case something has changed in your experience...

Thanks a lot.