Can't help but fell ass raped by Exton Nissan in Exton, PA. First, I was stupid for taking the truck to the dealer for the 15K service. I did, to find out why my truck is lunging back and forth when braking, displaying a probable warped rotor (started at about 13K miles). Of course, the tech could not reproduce the issue- even though my wife, with no mechanic experience, said the truck was acting funny under braking. So I ask how much to change out the rotors and pads, since I already bought Brembos and 4X4 duty pads... $265!!! for an hour job. Then they wanted to flush my motor- $84, charge $60 to change the HVAC filters, and then charged me for an alignment that I advised was a problem when I purchased the X- of course the tech could not reproduce the issue then. So, I go outside to get the X and it's filthy!!!! Even though they advised it was done- done including my wash that is included with my "premium service plan". I wish I had cameras installed to find out whether they really did all 30 something things on the 15K service. Now $255.00 poorer, I have reason enough to support my independent mechanic.

Edit:
Kudos to Exton Nissan for quickly rectifying the situation!! Very nice full detail to apologize.

Now proud owner of a '05 Mazda 3 HB!!