The sales department was great, easiest purchase I ever made. In fact, the salesman I bought my Xterra from is now the Sales Manager! But, the service department is awful. I was treated like a 15 year old. I was given excuses why they can't/shouldn't fix the problem or why the problem is my fault. The supercharger was losing boost, it was usually around 8 PSI when the problem acted up it dropped down to 2 PSI and would stay there until I shut off the engine and restarted it. I took my Xterra there 4-5 times, they replaced the knock sensor-that cured the rpoblem for about 10 days. Other than that I got-a mechanic doing 70 MPH in 4th gear on the highway saying the acceleration is fine, a service rep. taking it for a test drive and red-lining it until the gas automatically shut off, excuses like=Certain road conditions due to snow and ice might not have allowed the vehicle to accerlerate to 4000 RPMS to duplicate the customer's concern, or you installed a aftermarket air intake, that might have caused the Mass Air Flow sensor to malfunction causing the problem with your supercharger. My Toyota pickup had a MAS go, it was a constant problem-black smoke, sputtering. The problem I have is not constant it is random with no sputtering or black smoke coming out. I'd buy another Nissan from them but I will never go to their service department ever again. I have an appointment with another dealership in two days. They have already lost one customer, a friend of mine heard about my problems and avoided Peters Nissan, in the same town she lives in, and went to another dealership to buy her Xterra.