Problem posting?
by Tom
11/06/24 10:33 AM
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
11/06/24 10:32 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 214 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#448974 - 02/08/05 03:46 PM Offroad 4x4 in South Florida
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm looking for a 2005 Offroad automatic 4x4 in South Florida. Anyone know of a dealership that may carry some of these. The two I've been to down here don't have them. I'd travel to the Naples, W.Palm Beach even central Florida area if they have one in stock and I wouldn't have to wait for an order.

#448975 - 02/08/05 10:29 PM Re: Offroad 4x4 in South Florida
Anonymous
Unregistered

Go to Nissanusa.com and build your X with the features you want. At the end it allows you to search dealer inventory by various means - distance from you, by city, etc. That's what I did to find my X in June. Actually found it while it was still in transit to the dealer's lot.
Good Luck!

#448976 - 03/08/05 09:26 AM Re: Offroad 4x4 in South Florida
Anonymous
Unregistered

Check around they are out there. I had to drive all the way to Miami to get mine. My case is I wanted the Offroad, 4x4 in Silver so locating that one took a few days of internet and phone calls, but it was out there waiting. After driving down to Miami (from WPB) I finally got my baby within a few hours (since the deler that told me they had it really didn't but the other dealer a few miles from them did) that day. Check on-line for all dealer inventory in the area. Good Luck.

#448977 - 03/08/05 10:06 AM Re: Offroad 4x4 in South Florida
Anonymous
Unregistered

We just picked up our 4X4 a couple of weeks ago from Reed Nissan in Orlando. We also had a hard timd finding any 4X4's and we called them and they had 14. We went over and they had exactly what we wanted and we picked it up that day at 500 under invoice. Salesman was Dwayne Loy, real easy to work with and did exactly what he said he would, no tricks.
Let me know if you have any specific questions.

#448978 - 03/08/05 10:17 AM Re: Offroad 4x4 in South Florida
PPines-X Offline

Loc: Pembroke Pines, Florida
Maroone Nissan is where i got my Offroad 4x4 6 speed. I got it in the Kendall location. I do know that the Miami one had a Silver 4x4 Offroad Auto, back in late March. When i was shopping there were a few auto's but had the RF system in addition.

#448979 - 03/08/05 02:13 PM Re: Offroad 4x4 in South Florida
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just got an X at Universal Nissan in Orlando two weeks ago and they had an '05 OR. Their website says they still have it. It's black, can't tell if it is 4x4 or 4x2. If you want to call about it ask for Randy Gonzalez. He did pretty good by me or email me and I will tell you what I thought about them. Here is the link to the X.
Link

Hope that helps

#448980 - 03/08/05 08:32 PM Re: Offroad 4x4 in South Florida
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hell, for all I know maybe I was the one who got the only 4x4 Offroad Automatic in Silver back in June from a dealer in Miami. To get a car in the color I wanted and trim level plus 4x4 was almost priceless at invoice price too.

I searched around I didn't get bullied into a 4x2 X like I did with my first X back in '01.

#448981 - 12/08/05 10:00 AM Re: Offroad 4x4 in South Florida
Anonymous
Unregistered

I feel your frustration. I just got an OR auto 4x4 in Granite from Maroone in Ft. Lauderdale. It came with the tow package and a few other options. I drove 100 miles just to get it. After a lot of research it was the only granite one left in FL. As of 7/27 they had two left (white and night armor I believe). Good luck and bargain hard. You can get one under invoice. I got mine 250 under invoice after shopping offers. It is turning out to be one heck of a truck!

#448982 - 12/08/05 11:05 AM Re: Offroad 4x4 in South Florida
Anonymous
Unregistered

::This Rant is directed at Nissan::
To get my Granite OR Auto 4x4 I had to go 650 miles ( shiped form CA to AZ ) and fight for 2 months. Anyone going 100 miles got off light. ( and God bless you all anyway ).
I just don't understand it. At times it feels like the Xterra is the most common Truck on the road, but is seems like they produced far fewer of the 05 4x4's especailly the OR's then demand. Nissan wants to pump up its sales then build what we want to buy. Why make it so hard for the consumer?

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal