Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
Of course, people will still think of their own personal gas mileage crisis as a "Problem and Annoyance" and post it there... and even more people would think "Oh good, there's a 'General' forum! I'll put all my shit in there!"... so, the whole point is probably moot.
I think this may be the answer! PNUT is right, everyone thinks their problems is a little different from the one posted and someone out there might just have the answer. Then when they aren't getting the response they want they just post that crap everywhere (glad I never did anything like that laugh ) Maybe we need a "new guy break in period", where the new guy can't post anything for a day, then only one new topic in the first week, and so on. They could also carry some sort of "ranking" to identify that they are totally new to the forum scene so hopefully they won't get burned up quite so bad and the veterans on this board won't have to put up with as many repeat questions without searches or take the time to rant on someone.