Naw, probably won't take them offroad as it's my "work car" now, but maybe some light stuff once in a while. If I do I'll let y'all know how they fare.

Yeah, I actually had the guy mounting the tire rotate it by 90-120 degrees on the rim twice to find the "sweet spot", which wasn't very sweet, but as good as it was gonna get. First three tires took 60 min of waiting (I was in line), and the last tire took nearly 2 hours.

On a side note - while waiting I chatted with this guy who was behind me for a valve stem fix - 4 weeks ago he weighed 185 - today 130. He was stabbed twice in the abdomen and robbed of $8500 in cash and 4 cartons of smokes - he's a "tabacky" distributor/owner. Could only ingest fluids for the first 3 weeks. After they stuck it to him the guy grabbed his Glock from under the seat, rolled under the van to avoid more stabbings. The 4 guys didn't give up until he put a fat one into one of the guys thighs. [ThumbsUp] They took off and were never found. Now the guy may want me to help him buy a house in Scottsdale. laugh