Well I'm the bringer of bad news... But I'll Have pics latter today.

For those that went you all knew that Sheila and I were VERY late. On our way out (running a couple minutes late already) from Maricopa witnesses a horible accedent involving a Poniac Sunfire and an older Jeep. Both cars had rolled over. We stopped and stayed until the police officers on sceen asked us to leave.

Sheila spent the entire time in the car of the sunfire talking to the man pinned inside. The Jeep was on its side when we pulled over and the man seemed ok, but pinned at his legs under the dash. The Sunfire looked very bad, but the man was maoning.

I'll leave out all the details because they still turn my stomach, but the man in the Jeep was DOA and the man in the Sunfire died on the way to the hospital in the Life Flight Helecopter.

I know we ended up catching everyone on their way back... We had to get the accedent off our minds. But this is reality, and everyone needs to be safe, on and off the pavement.

For further details: http://www.85239.com/NEWS/NewsArticleDetails.aspx?mid1=390&&ArticleID=363&&name=c&&id=1

My condolences goes out to both familes... And I hope we did do everything we could to help.

As a side note rant... F*!# onlookers stopping right after the accedent... Getting out of thier cars and coming over to see the horible site... Getting back in their cars and driving off, with no offers to help and not even waiting for help to arrive... I hope you people have a similar fate some day, that people just watch you as you suffer. I could not believe ANYONE could do such a thing.

Sorry for the down note guys, but I was texting those on the trail with updates as we tried to decide if we were going and where we were when we did decide to still go (only a couple hours late).

As for pics and damage... Well those will come shortly... Sometime this afternoon... Too long typing here. I gotta get some work done smile

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders