Quote:
Originally posted by nrg510:
Quote:
Originally posted by AmPat:
[b]Ron, those pic's are GREAT! Thanks for sharing them!

Another thought about this topic just came to me. Stay with this thought process for just a minute:

I live in Tennessee.
Tennesseans are VERY hard workers, most having grown up working on the farm.
Tennesseans are the worst drivers in the US. Anyone who doesn't believe that has never been here.
Tennesseans are the laziest hunters on the planet, only taking game that can be shot from the window of their vehicle.

The Xterra is made in Tennessee by hard working red-necks. It is driven in Tennessee by red necks who don't know how to drive, but drive it anyway. It is driven by red necks into places normal people would NOT drive, because no Tennessee red neck hunter is going to WALK into the woods to shoot a deer, nor is he going to carry that deer out on his shoulder.
Yet, the Xterra survives.

The Xterra is not just 'trail rated'.

The Xterra is 'Bubba rated'.
laugh
Maybe on YOUR side of the state, Don't include ours! To think I thought this type of "state" stereotyping was a thing of the past. [Freak] [/b]
Chill, dude -
I am a Tennesseean by CHOICE, and love this area. I am not blinded to it's problems, though, by my love of it.
ONE of the reasons I give for driving NOTHING but Nissan's is that they are built here in Tennessee. I will take a vehicle built in Tennessee over anything Detroit has ever produced.