Quote:
Originally posted by Josh:
And as far as choosing the H2 over the others, I've already had an Xterra, and I like variety, and I can't stand the look of the new Tahoe and Escalade, the new '07s are leaning way too far towards the bling side than the ruggedness of the '06- Tahoe Z71. I much prefer the looks and capabilities of the H2. Not to mention you can't beat heated leather seats front and back, TV screens with separate DVD players in the headrests, navigation system, Bose Premium stereo system, and owning one of only 400 Glacier Blue H2s that will ever be made.

As far as being careful off-road, so far the one and only complaint I've heard about the H2 is that the tie-rods are prone to problems, but other than that everything else seems to hold up quite nicely. But I guess only time will tell.
Good God, son...READ WHAT YOU JUST SAID...all I EVER see on an H2 is blinged out crap.

I've seen a couple H2s on their roofs round here...or what was left of their roofs...but whatever, its your choice, I just hope you figure out that you made a poor decision (unless you really ARE compensating for a small penis) before you lose too much value on that POS.