Xterra Kid, I actually did go sit in the Range Rovers and Land Rover. They were all very nice, but the Land Rovers 7 seats took up so much cargo room, and they just seemed like a hassle to take in and out. The Range Rovers were also very nice, but sitting in the Range Rover Sport I just felt a little too cramped because I have fairly broad shoulders, and the Range Rover is an incredibly nice car, but once you start adding options to it it gets up there in price, like $100,000 plus, and that was way too much. Gord Hunt, thank you. BlueSky, I don't really know what you're talking about with me flaunting anything. I came to announce that I replaced my Xterra. That other guy was the one who decided to dig up my first post and show it to everyone. I'm not here to flaunt the fact that my truck is more expensive or more luxurious than anyone else's. And I personally plan on taking my H2 off-pavement every chance I get. But if some people want to just cruise in theirs, all the power to them. You drive a 4x2, so why do you have a problem with anyone else keeping a very capable off-road vehicle on the road? I actually applaud both the H2 and the Land/Range Rover for being versatile in that they can become beastly off-road vehicles, but they can also be built into blinged out showmobiles that look pretty damn good just cruising around town.