Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:

[b]Sean you are definitely right it was pure jealousy for me to make such mean comments about your mall cruiser. I don't have nearly that much invested in mine and am just plain not in your league. This is all I have done so far. I really need to get sum ultra agressive tires like yours.

Oh and thanks carlton for saving me from the big bad sean man. I was afraid he was gonna hit me with his widdle sportster.
I hate to break it to you but your Xterra looks just as much a "Mall Cruiser" as mine if not more, and that pin stripe on yours gives it a nice "Feminine" touch to boot. Maybe you should have painted your fire extinguisher pink to match? "Dorky" tail light guards eh? At least I wasn't stupid enough to buy the FULL "Do more damage in a crash" wanna-be ARB brush guard like you did.

[LOL] [/b]
Oh oops sorry that picture is a few years old let me show you something more recent.

I guess I got past the mall crawler stage pretty quickly how bout you. DORK!!!!!!
Oh but you are right I really wish my truck looked like yours. BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
VADERX