Porsche, I am not trying to be thick here but I do not understand what situation you want to see. The passenger side was completely compressed to the bumpstop and the driver side was drooped to the point of slipping. If you are asking for me to back up the ramp with one tire untill one tire slips I can film that as well. I really don't think it will show as much as this did though.

Just describe exactly what you want to see that I can reproduce in a controlled environment and I will try to show it.

I think the most ignored fact in why I feel revolvers are helpfull comes from the lever effect of the rear axle. The spring and bumpstop act as a fulcrum with about 1/6 the length of the lever (axle) on the compressed side and the rest on the drooped side. Basicly you have a see saw with one side being about 10 inches long and the other being 60 inches long. For the sake of easy math lets say that 1800 lbs is sitting on the compressed side, 1/6 that or 300 lbs is pushing the opposite side against the ground untill it is restricted by the limits of the shackle/spring on the drooped side at which time those same forces are being applied to that hardware. This is why you still have traction on the drooped side untill it is ready to lift off the ground (when it has no more droop left.) While you are losing traction from the 50/50 dispersion of level ground, you should still have roughly 16% of the total load on the rear axle providing traction to the drooped tire until the hardware is holding back this 1/6 of the rear axle load (causing the tire to begin to lift.)