i've seen you post the 305s on here several times, i'm wondering if anyone's put them on and posted pics? i know we have at least 1 05 that used them.

and i remember seeing somewhere a 05 pathy with the 305s in BFG MT...freakin badass, but he had to use a sawzall.

it's not full lock that it's rubbing, and the place where the 285s rub, a larger tire might actually run into sheet metal, rather than plastic (might, not really sure). it's hard to describe or show...but the fender doesn't come straight down, it actually curves in alittle at the bottom, and that's what i'm more worried about.

as for the spare. yes your right, in the ideal world 5 full size tires is best. I haven't switched out one of my tires to see if it'll stuff up underneath, i need to get on that. just looking at it, seemed too tight with the 32s, but i forgot how much the tires will "shrink" without all the air.

i don't think it'll affect the LSD all that much, wheelspin has got to be pretty significant before it kicks in, and 1" dia will play less to this than actual traction circumstances. but yes, you are defientely hobbled as compared to before. there aren't as many really long trails out here, and if you can't repair it, then that's what the other guys out there with you are for. again, i don't think it'll damage anything, but defenetely take it as 'hobbling' home to get it repaired.

when i get a chance i'll switch out one of my tires and see if it'll stuff. if it won't, then i'll probably end up changing my spare for something alittle better. someday, after all the underbody armor, a tire carrier of some sort is definetely in order.

oh yeah, as for mileage, it's gone to shit with winter mixes...

but before that i was coming out with about the same as before the tire swap. they're definetely heavier tires, but like TJ has said elsewhere, they change the final drive ratio, making it alittle higher-creating less rpms for the same speed. during the summer i was coming out with ~19 combined MPG