Problem posting?
by Tom
11/06/24 10:33 AM
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
11/06/24 10:32 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 193 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#628327 - 17/02/06 07:17 AM Re: Informal iPod Owners Survey
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by Arterra:

Ipods are losing their novelty, but i still can't live without mine....
I hear ya, but it looks like the next step is gonna be a big one. The rumor mill has it that the next gen iPod (possible intro around early April) will do away with the circle scroll in favor of a touchscreen.

The mockups are looking something like the picture below - of course it's all speculation at this point. But that website that got sued by Apple for leaking their announcements is proclaiming this as fact.

#628328 - 17/02/06 10:17 AM Re: Informal iPod Owners Survey
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
I have a 4th gen 20 gig. No problems so far. Got it as a gift back around Thanksgiving. [ThumbsUp]

#628329 - 17/02/06 10:21 AM Re: Informal iPod Owners Survey
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
30 Gb Video Ipod, no problems so far.

Great another way to scratch the screen, bad idea :rolleyes: . I'm not a big fan of the wheel, can be hard to slect the song/artist you want while driving.

#628330 - 17/02/06 10:25 AM Re: Informal iPod Owners Survey
Anonymous
Unregistered

4GB IPOD Mini (Green)
January 2005
Use it about 4-5 times a week at 1-2 hours per time.
Never had a problem with it, works awesome.

Question for everyone. When I load a podcast to my IPOD it goes into the music folder and not the Podcast folder, anyway to have it go in the correct folder?

#628331 - 27/02/06 05:46 AM Re: Informal iPod Owners Survey
Roxy's X Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
I had a 4th gen 40g with photo that I got in April of last year. I used it all the time and dropped it once popping it open. I never had a problem with it that resetting it didn't fix. That was only once when it wouldn't shut off.

Last month I gave that one to my roommate and got a 30g Video to bring to the desert with me. The battery drains to fast with video but I love it. I especially like the joe cartoon podcast.

Now I have the IPOD video with a few seasons of shows since I don't get to watch much tv. I also have a 1g card for my PSP.

#628332 - 28/02/06 07:19 AM Re: Informal iPod Owners Survey
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just got a new Black 30GB video, I for the life of me simply cannot get the damn thing to work on USB2.0, it works fine on my 1.1 usb ports but simply locks my system when I try to sync at 2.0 speeds. I have done DOZENS of things to try to fix it including buying a PCI usb card that apple recommends. It pisses me off because everything I use usb works fine except for the ipod. I have a 160GB external drive that works fine(usb 2.0), a USB printer, usb keyboard and mouse, usb fingerprint reader, usb flash drive(usb2.0),usb scanner(usb2.0) and more and all of it works like a champ except for the ipod, I also tried a NANO and had similar problems. I don't know what else to try as it has to be the ipod firmware not liking something in my system that is causing the problem. It sucks transferring songs at 1.1 speed though. Took me over an hour to do 300 songs. I can't imagine how long its going to take to get the rest of them on.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal