Alright update:

Cleaned the MAF sensor...(looked a little dirty) and the air intake sensor (same, a little dirty).

So I after about a month of being parked, I gave the X another test run...ran great cold at idle...was only about 100 feet from the house and it started running rough, turned around to get back in the driveway and it was running really bad. So I parked it back in the garage. I went from driving 5 or so miles to now 100 feet before it runs terrible. Still no engine on or blinking.

Ok, so I rented the code checker thingy laugh I got a P1336 which is a misfire code. I checked my Chilton book and it says its a Crankshaft Position Sensor fault.

Would this sensor cause my engine to misfire so badly? For the guys that replaced the distributor, what was your X doing? Now it runs bad the whole time just idling in the garage.

On a side note:

I did a search and came up with this topic:
click here

By the way, I can reach this sensor fairly well through the drivers front fender to the engine bay with my 2" body lift.

Also, just to check if I had real major problems, I did a compression test on all cylinders to see if I have a bad valves or piston rings...all came up fine at 150-155 and held steady...so I guess I can rule that out.

Please help with any additional help or comments!