Automatic accepts larger tires easier...the built in slip makes the change less harsh on driveline components.

Automatic is a little easier on the drivetrain...also due to the inherent slip.

Automatic is easier to drive onroad and offroad ( with stock gearing and tranfercase ratio )...once you get low crawl ratios with transfercase and gears the manual is easy ( doesn't stall as easy on climbs with low low gearing ).

Stock vs Stock an automatic will have a lower crarl ratio ( 1.5 to 2.0 x the manual crawl ratio ).

Manuals can be push started if the starter goes south...automatic you are usually stuck.

Manuals give a little better wheelspeed control...Autos slip can throw you off a little.

Manual will still usally go into a gear or two even when they break...Autos will leave you stranded ( some have a limp home mode but it doesn't work in all situations ).

Gear Ratios in Manuals can be changed...Autos are all computer controlled these days and can't be changed ( granny gears for instance ).