Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#597505 - 12/05/03 08:48 AM Is it something in the water?
livinx Offline

Loc: Derry,NH
What is it with Texas women and killing their kids?
Another TX mother kills

#597506 - 12/05/03 09:45 AM Re: Is it something in the water?
daventx Offline

Loc: Midtown Houston, Texas
It's all the pollution from the idiot Mexican farmers that seem to believe that burning off thier crops will help the soil.
So there for we get about 3 weeks of unbreathable air in Texas per year.
That makes me crazy atleast.

#597507 - 12/05/03 10:13 AM Re: Is it something in the water?
bennet Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
The smoke came all the way up to Fort Worth. Horrible haze, almost like fog, for five days. Visibility from the air was like three to five miles at best.

Quote:
Originally posted by daventx:
...idiot Mexican farmers that seem to believe that burning off thier crops will help the soil.
Does it not help the soil?

#597508 - 12/05/03 10:26 AM Re: Is it something in the water?
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Quote:
Originally posted by bennet:
The smoke came all the way up to Fort Worth. Horrible haze, almost like fog, for five days. Visibility from the air was like three to five miles at best.

Quote:
Originally posted by daventx:
[b]...idiot Mexican farmers that seem to believe that burning off thier crops will help the soil.
Does it not help the soil?[/b]
Try living in Houston when they're doing this. I've been sick for the past 2 weeks with terrible allergies. Today is the first break thanks to the cool front that blew in. It friggin sucks...

#597509 - 12/05/03 10:47 AM Re: Is it something in the water?
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Sucks that it happened, but not news for the whole country.

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#597510 - 12/05/03 11:16 AM Re: Is it something in the water?
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
yeah..those danm fires coming out of Mexico...messing up our clean Texas air...SUCKS....can't even go for a decent jog without breathing all that shit....as far as that child killing Texas mother...she's just FUCKIN' crazy...unfortionatley she's from Texas...

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#597511 - 12/05/03 11:46 AM Re: Is it something in the water?
bennet Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
Sucks that it happened, but not news for the whole country.
You're from Tanaheran? The Tungol Mission?

#597512 - 12/05/03 12:28 PM Re: Is it something in the water?
OffroadX Offline

?

Just saying that a mother killing her 2 children isn't something that needs national attention.

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#597513 - 12/05/03 12:36 PM Re: Is it something in the water?
2001frontier Offline

Brent you don't think anything is news worthy. Aliens could land and boil the oceans off and you would be indifferent. [Finger]

#597514 - 12/05/03 01:55 PM Re: Is it something in the water?
OffroadX Offline

Pretty much, if it doesn't have a direct or indirect effect on the general population, it doesn't need to be shared with it.

#597515 - 12/05/03 02:02 PM Re: Is it something in the water?
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Pretty much, if it doesn't have a direct or indirect effect on the general population, it doesn't need to be shared with it.
There goes 99.9% of the evening news . . .

#597516 - 12/05/03 02:04 PM Re: Is it something in the water?
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Whatever man. It just seems that is all you ever post in here or the ALR. Why not form an opinion about something once in a while?

#597517 - 12/05/03 02:50 PM Re: Is it something in the water?
ILUVMYX Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
You've really got to ignore Brent; he's simply a moron. Somehow he thinks it's very important for all of us to know about THIS completely irrelevant piece of worthless information. It's not news-worthy, and it sure as hell has nothing to do with Xterras. He's posted plenty of worthless crap on this board. For some reason he can't seem to remember that.

#597518 - 12/05/03 09:09 PM Re: Is it something in the water?
OffroadX Offline

Gee Eric, and you not missing a chance to talk smack about me isn't equally as "welcome" here?

Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
There goes 99.9% of the evening news . . .
No kidding, so little of it is actual news, it's 99% fluff and sensationalism...

Brent

#597519 - 13/05/03 01:35 AM Re: Is it something in the water?
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by livinx:
What is it with Texas women and killing their kids?
Another TX mother kills
Anyways, back to the original point of this thread.

Yeah, another stupid fucking bitch killed her kids. I am so sick and tired of it and I don't even live there(I live in the Susan "Somebody end her please cause she's a stupid bitch" Smith state :rolleyes: ).

Then again, Texas can\'t even keep their own lawmakers in the damn state so I'm really not all that surprised.

#597520 - 13/05/03 08:27 AM Re: Is it something in the water?
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TatsuoX:
Yeah, another stupid fucking bitch killed her kids. I am so sick and tired of it and I don't even live there(I live in the Susan "Somebody end her please cause she's a stupid bitch" Smith state :rolleyes: ).
Stupidity has little to do with it.

It's obviously a result of some mental imbalance. Insanity, depression, Munchausen-by-Proxy . . .

The most disturbing thing for me is the similarity between this and the Andrea Yates crime. Both women attacked their kids. Smith let the car roll into a lake; the two in Texas physically attacked their kids. That's not something I would attribute to a mind that was in any way sane . . .

Also, like Yates, the Tyler mom said that she "had to do it."

Yikes.

#597521 - 13/05/03 08:48 AM Re: Is it something in the water?
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by livinx:
[qb]Then again, Texas can\'t even keep their own lawmakers in the damn state so I'm really not all that surprised.
You're not that surprised a psycho, trailor trash woman killed her children because we have moronic legistlators who continue to pout like little kids?

Great point.

confused

#597522 - 13/05/03 10:15 AM Re: Is it something in the water?
bennet Offline

Quote:
?

Just saying that a mother killing her 2 children isn't something that needs national attention.
Tanaheran - I was referring to the coordinates that you display as the place where you are from.

#597523 - 13/05/03 11:45 AM Re: Is it something in the water?
OffroadX Offline

#597524 - 14/05/03 02:34 PM Re: Is it something in the water?
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Quote:
[b]Yeah, another stupid fucking bitch killed her kids. I am so sick and tired of it and I don't even live there(I live in the Susan "Somebody end her please cause she's a stupid bitch" Smith state :rolleyes: ).
Stupidity has little to do with it.

It's obviously a result of some mental imbalance. Insanity, depression, Munchausen-by-Proxy . . .

The most disturbing thing for me is the similarity between this and the Andrea Yates crime. Both women attacked their kids. Smith let the car roll into a lake; the two in Texas physically attacked their kids. That's not something I would attribute to a mind that was in any way sane . . .

Also, like Yates, the Tyler mom said that she "had to do it."

Yikes.[/b]
I'm sorry, perhaps I didn't clarify.

Yes, I'm well aware that she is in all likelyhood insane. Andrea Yates is insane, and fucking stupid(she's had postpartum depression more than once, yet she continued to have more children). She blames her depression as her justification for murdering her kids.

Susan Smith is just a dumbass. Quite frankly, all three of them, along with the parents in Texas that killed their kids cause they were all cracked out a few months should all fucking hang. All of 'em, insane or not, I don't care. There is no justification, NONE WHATSOEVER, for someone killing a child. Especially when it's your own. mad

Ryan, I was just adding that story about your state officials into that post. I wasn't trying to compare the two.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal