Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#15252 - 01/07/03 09:26 PM Xterra Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Do they make this to fit a cargo area with a sub? http://www.xterraparts.com/Merchant2/mer...ode=999M1-00012

Also, I ordered Seat Covers over a week ago. I was billed 8 days ago for them and still haven't recieved them or a shipping confirmation. I emailed xterraparts but haven't heard back yet. I'm guessing because I have a 2003 they have to special order them?

#15253 - 01/07/03 10:01 PM Re: Xterra Parts
BluRdgX Offline

Loc: Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountain...
Suspect,
Only made one order with xterraparts.com and it was hassle free, but not the item you're looking at, but they did contact me in regards to shipping(Albert Lam Customer Service, email him at customerservice@courtesyparts.com)
Xterraparts.com is actually a nissan dealer, so email him at the addy I gave you, he always replied to me within hours.

I ordered a cargo mat from http://www.weathertech.com/store/vehsear...opt_choice_id=0
..and if they make one to fit the '03 with a sub, they didn't send one to me :rolleyes: but it is great quality, just had to "alter it" slightly....

BluRdgX

#15254 - 01/07/03 10:07 PM Re: Xterra Parts
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Xterraparts normally doesn't charge until they ship and you should have received a shipping notification in your email. Might just give them a call and see what's up...I'm sure they get more than enough emails everyday to deal with. Sometimes things just happen. Give them a call!

#15255 - 01/07/03 10:12 PM Re: Xterra Parts
BluRdgX Offline

Loc: Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountain...
Um....yea.......calling would probably help I guess.....(DOH, actually ticked I didnt think of that! Ok...no more beer ! Ok, no more beer tonight! It's settled, no more deer!
Call 'em dude......(800) 527-1909 x1256

BRX

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal