Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 90 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#16734 - 03/10/04 06:19 AM first hunting season with the x
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yesterday was the fist day of bow season and I got a big doe. Now I can head hunt the rest of the season. I just bought a hitch haul. The thing holds 500 #. Just want to say its ugly hanging off the X But the thing is worth it weight in gold. I through the deer up on it and covered it in a tarp so people didnt have to look at it. (trying to be nice to anti hunters) The thing worked out great. I was going to buy a small trailer but thats 500.00 the hitch haul was 79.00. I love it. ps if your a anti hunter [Finger] or going to vote for KERRY [Finger] [Finger] just kidding!!

#16735 - 03/10/04 08:28 AM Re: first hunting season with the x
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cool. Hope to have mine next weekend. And yes, the Hitch Haul is a dynamo.

mmmm... venison.

laugh

#16736 - 03/10/04 09:31 AM Re: first hunting season with the x
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by Bowhunt:
...Yesterday was the fist day of bow season and I got a big doe.!!....
Now why would anybody kill a defenseless animal, and one of God's creatures... smile

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#16737 - 03/10/04 09:39 AM Re: first hunting season with the x
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, you're one of God's creatures.........hmmmmm........

I haven't had any venison in a long time. Dad used to filet a piece of backstrap, soak it overnight in saltwater, then slowly cook it up in a mushroom sauce. Dayum! I miss my Dad's cooking. He'd cook like there was no tomorrow.

#16738 - 03/10/04 10:51 AM Re: first hunting season with the x
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
went Moose hunting up in Alaska about a month ago. didnt get anything but it was the time of my life!!! now i cant wait to go back!!!

Tim

PS- everything we eat resulted in somethings death!!!

Thomas Jefferson

#16739 - 03/10/04 06:16 PM Re: first hunting season with the x
Ruger1022 Offline

Loc: Visalia, CA
Well, no deer yet, but a few weeks ago when I got a pig, I found it was easiest to call my father and have him bring the beater ranch truck to haul the pig. I've got the hitch-haul type thing, but didn't have it with me that day. The problem with the hitch-haul is that it's a pain to have around on the off chance that you might need it. I guess for future hunting trips, I'll take it along, but last time I really expected an uneventful day...

MV

#16740 - 03/10/04 08:01 PM Re: first hunting season with the x
Anonymous
Unregistered

We just have ours stored at the hunting cabin. Always there when we need it. Are there many large feral hogs in CA?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal