Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#23757 - 25/12/04 05:58 AM Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi guys and gals! Are the XOC stickers still available for sale? I would like to get a couple to stick on my second Xterra! :p First was an '01 Xterra SE 4WD and secound one is just a newer model year '03 - same trim. laugh

Btw, hi to all of ya! smile

#23758 - 25/12/04 08:03 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If there are any still aorund I'll take a couple.
Shoot me an e-mail or PM if avail.

Hope everyones Hoilday was good.

Jesse

#23759 - 28/12/04 01:49 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Do these stickers really exist? I read about them, heard about them, read about people who have sighted them, and want one too but nobody really ever seems to know if any are avaliable. I know I have not been around very long on this board but ... are there really any stickers avaliable to purchase or is this just something to talk about??? No hard feelings just curious.
smile

#23760 - 28/12/04 03:34 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'd like to purchase a few too. Any input would be appreciated! smile

#23761 - 28/12/04 03:37 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
doxman Offline

Loc: Living in So Cal, moving to VA...
Here's a bad pic of mine:

#23762 - 28/12/04 03:44 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
marmillerX Offline

Loc: Shrewsbury, MA
I have a XOC sticker for sale. I am asking $60 and that includes a free pair of new Calmini Quick Disconnects. smile Hey I'll do anything to get clean out my garage. PM me!

#23763 - 28/12/04 04:10 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

laugh laugh laugh

#23764 - 28/12/04 05:26 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by DONNIEJ2:
Do these stickers really exist? I read about them, heard about them, read about people who have sighted them, and want one too but nobody really ever seems to know if any are avaliable. I know I have not been around very long on this board but ... are there really any stickers avaliable to purchase or is this just something to talk about??? No hard feelings just curious.
smile
To answer your question, they are only available from time to time when Ian decides to print up and sell a batch... and with him on hiatus who knows when that will be again frown

#23765 - 28/12/04 05:29 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Ahhh...since it hasnt been explained in the past 5 minutes, let me enlighten some of the newbies...XOC stickers are a figment of your imagination...they never have existed, never will...if you see one on the back of an X you are ill and should see a Dr. immediately....Other than that...well...you can hope and pray that Ian comes back for some unknown reason and prints up a batch to sell or hope that he hands the rights to them off to Carlton or someone else and they print up a batch....It sure would be nice to have the stickers out there to slap on some '05's!!!

#23766 - 28/12/04 06:06 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
BradLee Offline

Loc: Black Hills
"This is a figment of your imagination" [Smoking]

#23767 - 28/12/04 07:04 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i almost wish some one would just say
"fuck you, there are no fuckin stickers, stop askin already"

or"if you realy want one, you will have to let me ass rape you before you get one, then i will have to think about it,hmmm, NO!"

this ? has been asked many times, many ways, but no one cares!

#23768 - 28/12/04 08:27 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
BradLee Offline

Loc: Black Hills
You see now that Brent is gone everyone is the crabby search whore. laugh

#23769 - 28/12/04 08:56 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

dont get me wrong, i want some stickers as well, its just that this topic goes completedly ignored everytime i see it, no one has ever answered with a real answer, so to me, it seems, no one cares that we want to support the club and website we enjoy so much!

#23770 - 28/12/04 10:26 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
doxman Offline

Loc: Living in So Cal, moving to VA...
Looking for something like these three gems?

laugh

#23771 - 28/12/04 10:46 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

ya, i am anxious to see what those will cost. :rolleyes:

#23772 - 28/12/04 10:55 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by doxman:
Looking for something like these three gems?

laugh
Doxman! Gimme your addy! laugh laugh laugh

#23773 - 29/12/04 07:56 AM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mannyc3:
dont get me wrong, i want some stickers as well, its just that this topic goes completedly ignored everytime i see it, no one has ever answered with a real answer, so to me, it seems, no one cares that we want to support the club and website we enjoy so much!
Well, then why did you ask again? If you have seen this topic before, you would have seen the same answer that you got here. Ian (XOC) prints them from time to time, and sells them for a nominal fee. At the current time, he is away and there doesn't seem to be a large quantity for sale. I'm sure that once there are some available, everybody will know.

#23774 - 29/12/04 08:02 AM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Quote:
Maybe you should READ the responses to your thread.... I absolutely answered your question in my previous post. [Finger]

#23775 - 29/12/04 08:31 AM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks everyone for their input on the XOC sticker status. Some were a little more animated than others. The pictures were confirmation indeed...thanks. I promise I won't ask again for a sticker and will wait patiently for the next batch to be printed. Maybe Santa will bring me one next Christmas. laugh

#23776 - 29/12/04 08:38 AM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

It would be sweet if the next batch was more of a window decal that had a clear background. Not a criticism, just a thought!

#23777 - 29/12/04 08:40 AM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
MaloCS Offline

I have a couple that I would be willing to part with. PM me with your offers.

#23778 - 29/12/04 11:14 AM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser442:
Quote:
[b]dont get me wrong, i want some stickers as well, its just that this topic goes completedly ignored everytime i see it, no one has ever answered with a real answer, so to me, it seems, no one cares that we want to support the club and website we enjoy so much!
Maybe you should READ the responses to your thread.... I absolutely answered your question in my previous post. [Finger] [/b]
i did not start this thread, and this has been goin on waaaay before ian left, i asure you this not even the tenth time in the last 6 months that this has been asked, all im saying is if there is such a high demand for something, why not make it happen. "ian will get to it when he gets to it" is hardly what i consider to a real answer.

oh by the way that was the best present i got this year [Finger]

#23779 - 29/12/04 12:05 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Ramstein92 Offline

Loc: Frisco, Tx
Quote:
all im saying is if there is such a high demand for something, why not make it happen. "ian will get to it when he gets to it" is hardly what i consider to a real answer.
Actually, that is a perfectly fine reason. You may have noticed in the past threads that Ian would get shirts and stickers based off 'high demand', but when the time came to pay up, the demand seemed to disappear. Not talking for him, but he did mention in the past he was not going to invest money if people continued flaking out. They did, he stopped.

So, we will have stickers when Ian gets around to it.
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#23780 - 29/12/04 12:19 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramstein92:
Quote:
[b]all im saying is if there is such a high demand for something, why not make it happen. "ian will get to it when he gets to it" is hardly what i consider to a real answer.
Actually, that is a perfectly fine reason. You may have noticed in the past threads that Ian would get shirts and stickers based off 'high demand', but when the time came to pay up, the demand seemed to disappear. Not talking for him, but he did mention in the past he was not going to invest money if people continued flaking out. They did, he stopped.

So, we will have stickers when Ian gets around to it.[/b]
I second this post...Ian, nor anyone else, is obligated to make these stickers....I'm sure if it wasnt a money losing proposition for him he would--who cant use more money?? but you cant expect him or anyone else to shell out their own cake to make a bunch of people happy...That being said...if they were ever offered again I would gladly buy a bunch--as I have in the past both with the sticker and the T-shirts...

Oh...and if you REALLY want an Xterra sticker than I suggest you join your LOCAL Xterra club, support the heck out of them and work with them to get a local Xterra club sticker done...Think Global X Domination...Act Locally!!

#23781 - 29/12/04 04:11 PM Re: Xterra Owners Club stickers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

you guys are the coolest ,and all so correct, if it were me and no one wanted to buy the merchandise, ever, then i probably not be willing to do it either, thank you guys for setting me straight.
however if it was something i was not willing to do, i would see if some else would, but thats just me, oh and i do have a club sticker, i actualy gave a few away once at a run.

thanx for the insite fellahs [ThumbsUp]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal