Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#663316 - 29/04/05 01:04 PM Eagles Team Chemistry
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Or lack thereof:

LINKY

Heh...I hope this trend continues. A bunch of prim donnas. Geeze, these assholes should understand how lucky they are to be getting paid to play such a great game.

Jackass pro athletes. I think we should round up all the T.O.s, Freddy Mitchells, Corey Dillons and the rest and send them out to pick up trash on the interstates.

What a bunch of friggin' cry babies.

I hope all the guys bitching about to measly $4.5 million they make a year invest poorly, have a short career, and STILL haven't learned how to read. Dicks.

Spanky mad mad mad

#663317 - 29/04/05 01:20 PM Re: Eagles Team Chemistry
Anonymous
Unregistered

:rolleyes:

That makes me sick. Even 3rd team cornerbacks here in AZ bitch about their salaries when they work for part of the year. And their office is a green field in front of thousands of people. The need a reality check about how good they've got it. Have T.O. go a week without a manicure and pedicure, and get up and work the 9-5 for $25,000 like some do and also have a boss who loads you up with work and thhhheeeeeeennnnn, you might have a reason to bitch about wanting a better contract. Otherwise gimme a fuckin' break. I hope tomorrow morning when he rolls out of his huge bed and has to walk from the second story of his mansion down to the first, he trips and blows out his knee.

When you go to college and play and the coaches tell you that you are just too short to play beyond college and probably wouldn't be fast enough, it makes you realize that if you had those opportunities you wouldn't act like a spoiled little princess like Dillion and Owens, just to name a few, there are plenty more out there.

---I know I reek of bitterness.... [Finger]

#663318 - 29/04/05 01:36 PM Re: Eagles Team Chemistry
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Gbizzle:

When you go to college and play and the coaches tell you that you are just too short to play beyond college and probably wouldn't be fast enough, it makes you realize that if you had those opportunities you wouldn't act like a spoiled little princess like Dillion and Owens, just to name a few, there are plenty more out there.

---I know I reek of bitterness.... [Finger]
Or if your shoulder freezes up because you've been throwing 500 passes a day, just like your dumbass QB coach insisted upon.

I need to get back in shape so I can throw TO a tight spiral at the back of his head from about 15 yards away. He'd have to use all that money to pay somebody to constantly wipe the drool off his fuckin' chin. Prick.

I don't really give a rat's ass about TO - it's about ALL of the guys just like him. Too many to name. And that, in and of itself, is a sad commentary on pro sports today.

#663319 - 29/04/05 01:37 PM Re: Eagles Team Chemistry
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
see: New England Patriots.

#663320 - 30/04/05 01:36 PM Re: Eagles Team Chemistry
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Where is Phlliy X now? Did I or did I not make this predication before last season? I am only a year off.

T.O. is a cancer. His true colors are coming out.

Boo-hoo. What happened to the buddy-buddy goofing and laughing that he and McNabb had during last preseason? Don't think they will be joking around this year...... ahahahahahahhah!!!!

I hope the Eagles trade him to the Raiders. Let Moss and T.O. kill themselves.

One question: How come you don't see white guys crying about their contracts and wanting to renegotiate? You don't see this type of BS from the Favre's and Manning's. Hmmmmmmm.....

Stone

#663321 - 03/05/05 12:08 PM Re: Eagles Team Chemistry
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's because the Favre's and Mannings will have life after football, unlike this group of black pro atheletes who would likely be in prison if not for their natural athletic abilities.

Flame away. It's not a bigoted comment; it's the truth. With a lot of these guys (NBA also), their money is the only thing that keeps them out of jail as it is. Rapes, drugs, shootings...you name the violent crime and we could probably come up with a black athelete that's done it in the last 5 years. Say nothing for all the illegitimate, unsupported kids running around.

Show me where there's been a black athelete suitable to be a role model to kids in the last 5 years. If Pro sports does one good thing for our society, it's that it gives kids something to aspire to and not to have a career where all the off the field / off the court shennanigans overshadow the play from that athelete. If kids think this shit is acceptable, I can't wait to see the next generation of pro atheletes.

It just irritates me these guys fresh out of college make more in one year than many of us make in a lifetime and then dedicate the next 10 years of their lives crying about it because it's not enough. Fuck them.

End Rant.

#663322 - 04/05/05 05:13 AM Re: Eagles Team Chemistry
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ask and you shall receive, Desert Rat. Tell all the kids McNabb is #1.

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5db25b3127cce912072e67cde00000016108AZuWrVq5bNf[/img]

Tonka,
Don't worry about your favorite NFC team. They are going to be alright. T.O. will be back on the team by the time the season starts. All we need is T.O.'s production. If his production slips, he can take a walk. You have to give the Eagles credit in signing T.O. to the type of contract that was signed last year. The Eagles covered their own ass and signed the best receiver avaiable last season. We do need to sign Westbrook. I'd rather have him back than T.O. if I had to pick 1.

SCC,
You rang. You didn't make a correct prediction, you were a year off smile . T.O. is a Sagittarius and his colors are green and silver (at least till the end of this season).

Last season we had a bet going on and my numbers were right on the money. Let's make a new bet before this season starts, SSC. We'll predict the wins and losses for our favorite teams. Whoever comes the closest wins 1 cheesesteak from the winners favorite cheesesteak place. Are you in?

#663323 - 04/05/05 05:34 AM Re: Eagles Team Chemistry
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
One question: How come you don't see white guys crying about their contracts and wanting to renegotiate? You don't see this type of BS from the Favre's and Manning's. Hmmmmmmm.....
That is a funny point ... I am by no means suggesting anything racist but you don't see it in really any sport really either... Javon Walker holds out and Farve says GB should just leave him and go on without him ... funny ... you didn't see Cal Ripken Jr. or Mark McGwire or Nolan Ryan hold out for more money .... or Gretzky, Stevie Y, or Mike Modano (hockey doesn't realy count though wink ) ... you never saw Larry Bird waiting for more money ... but every year some spoiled football player holds out for more money ... Farve, Manning, elway, Young, Montana, all these guys could have asked for anythign and some team woulda gave it to them, but tey didn't, like Farve said "Maybe I'm old-school, but I always thought you honor a contract," .... not today ... bunch of spoiled fuckign brats!

#663324 - 06/05/05 07:38 AM Re: Eagles Team Chemistry
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
"I love me some me."

Greatest quote by an athlete in the last 10 years. I laugh everytime I hear it.

Where's Jim Mora when you need him?

#663325 - 15/05/05 05:02 PM Re: Eagles Team Chemistry
Anonymous
Unregistered

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpZ2NvMjltBF9TAzk1ODYxMDU5BHNlYwN0aA--?slug=ap-eagles-owens&prov=ap&type=lgns

Are you kiddin McNabb .... I know you guys are good without TO but you won't win the superbowl without him ... without him the confidence that was contagious last year is gone .... [Huh?]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal