Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#669091 - 26/06/05 12:00 AM Jeremy Roenick
Claus Offline

Saw his drunk ass on TV tonight, He gave an interview after playing golf at the Lemieux open. He was Lit as a X-mas tree, Made a supreme ass of himself telling the fans to FUCK OFF and not come to the games if they think the players are spoiled.

He is a fucking clown, full of himself and deserves the worst....

#669092 - 26/06/05 07:53 AM Re: Jeremy Roenick
Ramstein92 Offline

Loc: Frisco, Tx
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus Christensen:
He is a fucking clown, full of himself and deserves the worst....
For a fleeting moment, I thought you were describing Terrell Owens. Or Allen Iverson, or Kobe Bryant, or Freddie Mitchell, or Chad Johnson, or Barry Bonds, or Keyshawn Johnson...

s
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#669093 - 26/06/05 08:05 AM Re: Jeremy Roenick
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Did he say fuck off or kiss my ass?

#669094 - 26/06/05 11:06 AM Re: Jeremy Roenick
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
Did he say fuck off or kiss my ass?
Both actually, You could see he has drunk, All I heard was Bleeep, Bleep if they think we are spoiled they ca kiss my Bleep and Bleep Off....Classy

#669095 - 26/06/05 11:37 AM Re: Jeremy Roenick
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus Christensen:
Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
[b]Did he say fuck off or kiss my ass?
Both actually, You could see he has drunk, All I heard was Bleeep, Bleep if they think we are spoiled they ca kiss my Bleep and Bleep Off....Classy[/b]
To check out the clip go here and then click on Roenick Sounds Off

TSN

If it asks for a login use: xoc
password: xterra

#669096 - 26/06/05 05:23 PM Re: Jeremy Roenick
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Ah, thats just Jeremy. I look at the source and then take it with a grain of salt. I dont take it personally but some might.

#669097 - 26/06/05 08:50 PM Re: Jeremy Roenick
off2cjb Offline

I never thought I would see the day that Jeremy acted this way. I thought he was different. He is an admitted spoiled brat making way too much money. I wonder if it was just the booze. Geez, he was the only Flyer worth liking.

#669098 - 26/06/05 11:35 PM Re: Jeremy Roenick
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why is it like this? Hockey is such a great sport. Sucks that we can't see them play. [ThumbsDown]

#669099 - 27/06/05 04:26 AM Re: Jeremy Roenick
Anonymous
Unregistered

JR is a selfish goon, and has always been an ignorant mouth peice ... he is one of the better playes in the NHL (if they ever play again dammit mad ) but he should not open his mouth ever again as he usually says something really stupid ... but since he is a rich and spoiled pro athlete everyone laughs it off and says he is stressed from his "job" or something .... another athlete with a great attitude in Phily to go with AI and TO.

#669100 - 27/06/05 07:13 AM Re: Jeremy Roenick
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Roenick is a complete assclown. If he got hit by a bus tomorrow I wouldn't care. Maybe he needs some more of this to keep his mouth shut.

#669101 - 27/06/05 06:46 PM Re: Jeremy Roenick
Anonymous
Unregistered

I tried to hear him, but I have Patrick Roy's 4 Stanley Cup rings in my ears...

#669102 - 27/06/05 07:41 PM Re: Jeremy Roenick
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Scary:
I tried to hear him, but I have Patrick Roy's 4 Stanley Cup rings in my ears...
Patrick Roy was an animal!!!! I would love to have his reflexes. I remember watching him during the 96 Stanley Cup Finals in Florida. He was a stone wall. [ThumbsUp]

#669103 - 28/06/05 11:11 AM Re: Jeremy Roenick
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
I remember the year he said that to Belfour. I believe it was the same year he lost to Eddie before the Stars won the Cup as well. laugh

Don't get me wrong though, I think he was probably the best goalie ever.

#669104 - 28/06/05 01:05 PM Re: Jeremy Roenick
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
I remember the year he said that to Belfour. I believe it was the same year he lost to Eddie before the Stars won the Cup as well. laugh

Don't get me wrong though, I think he was probably the best goalie ever.
Easily in the top 3...I'd put him with Dryden and Brodeur....

#669105 - 28/06/05 10:42 PM Re: Jeremy Roenick
Anonymous
Unregistered

To me, he is the best. I feel fortunate to have been able to watch all of his games with the Avs. He was fun to watch.. I miss hockey. We have the Colorado Eagles close by. CHL Champions, so the year was not a total loss.

#669106 - 29/06/05 06:53 AM Re: Jeremy Roenick
Anonymous
Unregistered

Being a Detroit Red Wings fan, I despise Patrick Roy and the Colorado Avalanche.

Having said that...if I was a coach, and had to pick one goaltender in the history of the NHL to win one game for my team...I'd pick Patrick Roy. The guy was money. Marty Broduer would be a distant second.

#669107 - 29/06/05 07:17 AM Re: Jeremy Roenick
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
This is where and how I will always remember St. Patrick. Not to say he didn't play up to his standards in Colorado, but this is where he made his name. That finals against Calgary was when I really fell in love with the game, and goaltending.

-
-

#669108 - 29/06/05 07:38 AM Re: Jeremy Roenick
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I remember the year he said that to Belfour. I believe it was the same year he lost to Eddie before the Stars won the Cup as well.
GO STARS GO!!!!

Roy was the best goalie in NHL history ... period!

JR was on sportnet last night tryign to smooth everything over in Canada I guess .... going on and on abotu how his comments were ment for only a small few and he loves the fans and all this shit he should have said when he shot his mouth of the first time ..... no matter what he says, hockey is hockey and the fans will come watch [Wave]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal