Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#23868 - 27/09/05 04:49 PM Nissan Corporate Connections??
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
I have a selfish request but I just thought I'd throw it out there just in case anyone can help.

Does anyone have any great hookups at Nissan corporate/marketing/motorsports ect. ?

The CORR thing is in San Diego and I went down there last week but I want to go again this weekend. The difference is that last weekend was CORR and this weekend is a big Nissan sponsored shootout. I know that they have a VIP/Hospitality area and some sort of VIP pass through Nissan.

Instead of being a rif raf and sitting in the hot sun I figured that somehow we are a little special to Nissan since we sing their praises to the heights. So...does anyone have a guy that you can call a favor for a fellow XOCer? It would be really cool if you could drop a line to someone that you might think can make things happen. I'd appreciate it. Seriously.

Thanks in advance.
Patrick.

#23869 - 27/09/05 04:54 PM Re: Nissan Corporate Connections??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Uuuhh, isn't your occupation listed as "The TICKET guy"?.. Whassup wink ? I'll get back to you on this [ThumbsUp] ..

#23870 - 27/09/05 05:00 PM Re: Nissan Corporate Connections??
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
I have a selfish request but I just thought I'd throw it out there just in case anyone can help.

Does anyone have any great hookups at Nissan corporate/marketing/motorsports ect. ?

The CORR thing is in San Diego and I went down there last week but I want to go again this weekend. The difference is that last weekend was CORR and this weekend is a big Nissan sponsored shootout. I know that they have a VIP/Hospitality area and some sort of VIP pass through Nissan.

Instead of being a rif raf and sitting in the hot sun I figured that somehow we are a little special to Nissan since we sing their praises to the heights. So...does anyone have a guy that you can call a favor for a fellow XOCer? It would be really cool if you could drop a line to someone that you might think can make things happen. I'd appreciate it. Seriously.

Thanks in advance.
Patrick.
What about SLR?? Shouldn't they have some sort of Nissan racing hookup?

#23871 - 27/09/05 05:03 PM Re: Nissan Corporate Connections??
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Suffice it to say that I have exhausted every avenue I had available to me. SLR has Josh , themselves as well as their employees that I'm sure come first.

As far as my tickets connections, this is not an event that we dealt with at all since it is still not considered a "high profile event." Besides some things like access to a Nissan VIP or hospitality area are more who you know than anything else.

If this was something for sale I'd buy it but again it's who you know in this case....

#23872 - 28/09/05 07:11 AM Re: Nissan Corporate Connections??
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
check your PM wink

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal