2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#668221 - 06/12/05 11:54 AM The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
And that the Boston papers, radio, and ESPN won't tell you...
His wife is demanding he be traded elsewhere--preferably far, far away in order to get Manny away from his mistress who lives in Boston...Everyone here wants to tiptoe around the issue and throw his wife under a bus making her out to be an evil shrew by not mentioning that it is Manny's indiscretions that are causing all this friction...and the thing is...Virtually no one in Boston knows that this is the real backstory...

#668222 - 06/12/05 12:01 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Great. thanks for the gossip, Scoop.

She should leave him then. Plain and simple. Otherwise shut the hell up and deal with it. I guess having all that money isn't much fun if you can't be Mrs. Big Time Pro Athlete. (see Mrs. Kobe Brant)

So do you know the truth behind Nick and Jessica too? laugh

#668223 - 06/12/05 12:21 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Great. thanks for the gossip, Scoop.

She should leave him then. Plain and simple. Otherwise shut the hell up and deal with it. I guess having all that money isn't much fun if you can't be Mrs. Big Time Pro Athlete. (see Mrs. Kobe Brant)

So do you know the truth behind Nick and Jessica too? laugh
Not a problem...I just hate it when the press--in this case the Boston media--takes a holier than thou attitude and hints around about the issue but refuses to detail it as they tend to think they are smarter than their audience...so I am trying to spread the truth as far and wide as possible till they are forced to remark upon it...

Nick and Jessica?? Yeah....Nick was upset that Jessica had fallen in love with a tall, handsome, intelligent, Credit Officer currently living in Southern New Hampshire who could please her like no other man could even come close to...

#668224 - 06/12/05 12:37 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Even if all that's true... She's still not worse than Kris Benson's wife (Anna). Holy crap, I heard about her all during the year, but did you hear her on Howard Stern? What a freak. eek

#668225 - 06/12/05 12:48 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
spalind Offline

Whats wrong with Anna Benson?? So she wants to appear in Playboy?? So she has threatened to screw all of her husbands teammates if he cheats on her...Sounds like my kind of woman...a faithful playboy model...Does it really get better than that?

#668226 - 06/12/05 01:02 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Yes, that's everything I heard throughout the whole year. Then, I watched and listened to her on Howard Stern on E! the other night... man, what a nut job. That's all I'll say.

#668227 - 06/12/05 01:12 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I call bullshit!

No organization is gonna make a $20-something million dollart deal because their player likes to bang around. Remember the whole "Don't trade Wade because [ThumbsDown] he got laid" thing back in the 80's. didn't happen, and if this is at all true, it won't instigate a trade were, if the sox could pull it off, would end up paying millions to cover part of his contract. Do you stay up late at night thinking this stuff up.

#668228 - 06/12/05 01:17 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Redsox1113:
I call bullshit!

No organization is gonna make a $20-something million dollart deal because their player likes to bang around. Remember the whole "Don't trade Wade because [ThumbsDown] he got laid" thing back in the 80's. didn't happen, and if this is at all true, it won't instigate a trade were, if the sox could pull it off, would end up paying millions to cover part of his contract. Do you stay up late at night thinking this stuff up.
Sorry...but its true...has nothing to do with what the Sox do or don't want to do...Manny and by proxy his wife are forcing the Sox to trade him...and No, I don't stay up at night making this stuff up...it was in the Herald a week ago and has been confirmed by comments made on EEI on WBZ over the last couple days...

#668229 - 06/12/05 01:17 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Yes, that's everything I heard throughout the whole year. Then, I watched and listened to her on Howard Stern on E! the other night... man, what a nut job. That's all I'll say.
Why?? What did she say?

#668230 - 06/12/05 01:20 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Those are reputable sources now? Didn't they just finish bullshitting fabricated stories in the whole Theo-Larry thing? Fake leaks, false quotes and such? You make it seem like Manny's wife can somehow pressure the front office to move him, over a little trim? Seems quite improbable, and if the Boston media are hush-hush on the topic, why are your two sources "Revered" Boston media outlets?

#668231 - 06/12/05 01:23 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Manny is a cancer in any clubhouse. He is not worth the stats he puts up.

#668232 - 06/12/05 01:27 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Really??? 40 Jacks + 140 Ribbies a year = cancer?

I could see Steroids + congressional perjury =
Cancer (Yankees)

is that what you meant?

#668233 - 06/12/05 01:34 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Is that how they think in Wetsern Massachusetts. (where is that by the way?)

Did Giambi ask to be traded every week or did he play the good soldier and put up suprisingly good numbers?

Ask around around the league who players would rather have as a teamate. I wouldnt want him on the Yankees thats for sure.

#668234 - 06/12/05 01:42 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
Anonymous
Unregistered

That would be west of Worcester, Springfield to be exact. I can't speak for the state, but i do know that if you would rather have a cheater, and liar on your team (wait I forgot Sheffield, you have 2) than thats why you like the Yankees. Now he's begging to be traded, i thought it was his wife? Whom did Manny make this revelation to? Did i miss an interview or something, or is it just a bunch or reports from people who heard someone say he said it?

By the way, anyone know where to get Gary Sheffield's wife's sex tape?

Do you have a # i could call so that i could ask some of the players around the leauge, like you suggest? is that what you did?

#668235 - 06/12/05 02:03 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
spalind Offline

Quote:
Those are reputable sources now? Didn't they just finish bullshitting fabricated stories in the whole Theo-Larry thing? Fake leaks, false quotes and such? You make it seem like Manny's wife can somehow pressure the front office to move him, over a little trim? Seems quite improbable, and if the Boston media are hush-hush on the topic, why are your two sources "Revered" Boston media outlets?
Wow...Someones a Manny suck up huh? You're probly a big fan of Larry Luchino and the Boston Globe too huh?? Thats fine...if you don't want to believe it I can't make you....I'm just trying to inform everyone of what the situation really is...and no...Manny's wife can't directly force Sox management to trade him but they aren't being forced...Manny has stated his case--that he wants to be traded due to the pressure from his PREGNANT wife who wants him to get away from his mistress and the Sox are trying to accomodate him...the Sox WANT to trade him...don't forget...this is the same guy the put on WAIVERS 2 years ago trying to get rid of him for nothing...

#668236 - 06/12/05 02:09 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
Anonymous
Unregistered

So the "Sox" are trying to accomadate him? Since when have the tight fisted Sox thrown away millions of dollars to accomodate anyone? They put him on waivers 2 years ago, and thats relevant to what your talking about. Apart from being for totally different and unrelated reasons, I guess you are right. I am not sucking up here, but until i deal is signed or you hear/see Manny or his wife interviewed first hand, its really all just hearsay(sp) isn't it?

#668237 - 06/12/05 05:21 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
spalind Offline

Quote:
So the "Sox" are trying to accomadate him? Since when have the tight fisted Sox thrown away millions of dollars to accomodate anyone? They put him on waivers 2 years ago, and thats relevant to what your talking about. Apart from being for totally different and unrelated reasons, I guess you are right. I am not sucking up here, but until i deal is signed or you hear/see Manny or his wife interviewed first hand, its really all just hearsay(sp) isn't it?
No...hearsay would be just rumor or word of mouth...but as i have multiple sources at this point I would say it has gone far beyond just hearsay...and the Sox are certainly not "throwing away" millions of dollars by trading him...in fact they will actually save somewhere in the order of 8 million $'s the first year alone given his contract is for $20 million a year and will likely be trading for a player or a # of players whose combined salaries are like $15 million or less...plus all the season tickets for next year are already sold out so they won't lose any money there...and regular tickets are in as much demand as ever--with or without Manny....so unless you are gonna tell me that people are gonna buy fewer peanuts because Manny left....Well...there goes that theory of yours as well...

#668238 - 06/12/05 07:55 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
I'd rather have Manny here, his production far outweighs his bullshit but, the trade rumor I've heard-Manny to Texas for Soriano? Do it, works for me! I've also heard Wells and another player to San Diego for Loretta.
WEEI-I can't stand those fat jerkoffs that are on in the afternoon. Opinionated loudmouths that like to argue.....sounds familiar!

#668239 - 06/12/05 09:04 PM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
dezurtrat Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:

Nick and Jessica?? Yeah....Nick was upset that Jessica had fallen in love with a tall, handsome, intelligent, Credit Officer currently living in Southern New Hampshire who could please her like no other man could even come close to...
Actually, it was a nerdy engineer with a nice big........... pocket protector from arizona!

#668240 - 07/12/05 05:31 AM Re: The REAL reason on why Manny HAS to be traded...
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
I'd rather have Manny here, his production far outweighs his bullshit but, the trade rumor I've heard-Manny to Texas for Soriano? Do it, works for me! I've also heard Wells and another player to San Diego for Loretta.
WEEI-I can't stand those fat jerkoffs that are on in the afternoon. Opinionated loudmouths that like to argue.....sounds familiar!
I agree with you...you are not going to replace Manny's production no matter what you do--unless you somehow trade for Pujols or A-Nob...I'm just providing information here and stating that I don't think there is really any way for him to come back here given the current situation...

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal