2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#27735 - 22/08/06 09:31 PM Looking For Colorado Guys
Anonymous
Unregistered

My great friend, Bryan K, up here in Alaska told me to try to find a couple of his buddies (from CO) here when I told him I'd been coming here since last week when I got my new X).

He says one of you is a mechanic and very good and that you'd be a great help...plus he wanted to say HI.

Bryan's 2001 Yellow X was what made me ru out and get my recently bought 05 X (granite, sweeeet) He was awesome enough to let me drive his whenever we hang out, so I fell in love. (with the X!!! hahaha...though Bryan's not too bad either!)

So, if you fit the description, there's a huge HELLO from Alaska waiting for you!!!

#27736 - 23/08/06 08:20 AM Re: Looking For Colorado Guys
Anonymous
Unregistered

Post in the RMXC forum.

#27737 - 23/08/06 09:02 AM Re: Looking For Colorado Guys
Anonymous
Unregistered

Alaska, where? Anchorage...

#27738 - 23/08/06 08:38 PM Re: Looking For Colorado Guys
Anonymous
Unregistered

AK9849CY, Yeah...Anchorage. We're both here...but I'm moving east for a bit in October. He told me to look here for his friend. Oh well.

Hey, what's RMXC?

#27739 - 23/08/06 09:41 PM Re: Looking For Colorado Guys
Anonymous
Unregistered

Neverind......I figured out that RM is Rocky Mountain. Thanks. [ThumbsUp]

#27740 - 27/08/06 07:23 AM Re: Looking For Colorado Guys
Anonymous
Unregistered

LOL!!!! You know BRYAN!!!! That is awesome! So how is he doin? Still chasing Moose throught the trees with a camera? wink For a while we were calling him "The Moose Whisperer".

Cyclemut is the Mechanic & I am sure he is around somewhere.

#27741 - 27/08/06 08:14 AM Re: Looking For Colorado Guys
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeyy! Glad I found you...he says hi. The Moose Whisperer...how funny!!! I guess I'll answer your pm and tell you more about what he's up to rather than put it all out here.

I saw your post in the "nickname your X" thread. I should have known Bryan's friend would be the one with the clever beaver saying. On my trip out of here, theres a place in Alberta that has a GIANT beaver on a log and I was going to take a picture and send it to you. I just thought it'd be funny. [LOL] It's like 15 feet high. As a matter of fact, when I found the picture of it in the MILEPOST book, I was on the phone with Bryan and we were cracking up.

Well, let me know if you want his # if you've lost it....I can email it to you. I'm sure he'd like to hear from you. Thanks for answering the message. He told me, "Talk to those guys, they're really great". That's pretty good coming from one of the greatest guys I have ever met in my life! cool

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal