2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#29040 - 20/11/06 03:22 PM FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi guys...I know I'm "preachin' (or braggin') to the choir", but I just took my stock '05 Granite X to Paragon on saturday and that thing kicked ASS!!! (well it was somewhat ME, too hahah!) I could NOT believe the things I could do with it!!! How awesome are we to be smart enough to buy these things!!?!?!?!

Not to mention I drove 4+hours to get there (doing 65-85mph) then wheeled from 10am-almost 5pm...then ate dinner and hit the highway for 4 more hours of highway driving!!! IT RAN AWESOMELY!!! Like I said, it's silly to brag here, you all HAVE one!!! Maybe I should go tell that schmuck that posted how much he hated his Xterra. What a creep...I'm glad you guys let him have it!!!

[Wave]

#29041 - 20/11/06 03:38 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Glad you had a good time Pep. Haven't seen you on the board lately.

#29042 - 20/11/06 05:07 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey, glad you enjoyed it.

Where ya been?? smile

#29043 - 20/11/06 06:05 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Pepper Dash:
......Not to mention I drove 4+hours to get there (doing 65-85mph) then wheeled from 10am-almost 5pm...then ate dinner and hit the highway for 4 more hours of highway driving!!.......
Glad you had an awesome time.....But I have to ask.....How in the heck did you get from Alaska to Paragon in 4+ hours? :p

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#29044 - 20/11/06 07:20 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RedX:
Glad you had an awesome time.....But I have to ask.....How in the heck did you get from Alaska to Paragon in 4+ hours? :p
[LOL]

#29045 - 20/11/06 07:32 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

X3 ! [LOL] [ThumbsUp]

Alaska to Paragon, Hazleton, Pennsylvania ???

Wow!!! U must have removed that 95 mph governor, didnt you! And the mileage you must have gotten, omg!!

[LOL]

Fun place, aint it??

MGJ

#29046 - 20/11/06 07:48 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Pepper... time to update your location wink

#29047 - 20/11/06 07:52 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

should have swung by rausch. thats where all the cool people were...ok, well me and a few others. they had a toys for tots thing so there was like 200+ jeeps there, and 6 xterra's. i ended up leavin my truck in the lot and rode along with the modded X group. man, that was awesome. go to see some crazy stuff out there.

#29048 - 20/11/06 07:58 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by zuzuman03:
i ended up leavin my truck in the lot and rode along with the modded X group.
So you're saying you ALMOST went wheeling, but decided at the last minute not to ruin your "WW" reputation? laugh

#29049 - 21/11/06 02:09 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm still amazed at what me and the X did. If I could figure out how to post a darn picture.....

Hey you UNYX guys!!! Haven't seen you in a while!! I'm in Connecticut (explains the short drive, eh?) I guess I SHOULD change my location, but it's so COOL to be from AK!!! LOL!! Connecticut's cheesy!!!

Cornick, we miss you and Micah at ChristianCrawlers.org (I'm XterraXtian there)...we have a new forum, and you have to re-register...but it's really great and there's alot going on!!! Stop by!

Also, I drove away with a little trail damage...which is good....cuz if you don't have ANY, you're doing it wrong!!! (it was just a small birch tree!!!! [ThumbsUp] )

#29050 - 21/11/06 02:31 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas

eek Yowzer! smile

#29051 - 21/11/06 08:28 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

And what does this pic have to do with Paragon might I ask ????

MGJ

#29052 - 21/11/06 10:43 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony:
Quote:
Originally posted by zuzuman03:
[b] i ended up leavin my truck in the lot and rode along with the modded X group.
So you're saying you ALMOST went wheeling, but decided at the last minute not to ruin your "WW" reputation? laugh [/b]
pretty much. laugh

actually the other guys that i was gona run the stock trials with....well one didnt show up and the other was gona ride with keller, so i said fuck it and i jumped in with jake from njax and spotted him around in the modded.

#29053 - 22/11/06 02:23 AM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
And what does this pic have to do with Paragon might I ask ????

MGJ.....If you snooped around a little more you would understand. wink

Glad you had a blast Pepper.

#29054 - 22/11/06 03:13 AM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks BIOS it was a great time....and um...Kaiser, I MEANT a picture of my XTERRA!!!!

As for the YOWZER.....that was just a good day. I'm by no means a "yowzer" or anywhere close. But thanks, you made my day!!!!

You guys rock!!! [ThumbsUp]

#29055 - 22/11/06 06:49 AM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Kaiser Offline

a) not web-flirting... but you're undeniably cute

b) owning an Xterra doubles that cuteness

c) wheeling it doubles it again

I stand by my yowzer wink

Regarding pics - there are a ton of free image hosting services if you're trying to find a place to put images and link to them. I've used http://www.imageshack.com before. It's nice to have a place where you actually own some space, though. My friend who runs http://www.overlandtrucks.com lets me upload stuff to his site.

#29056 - 22/11/06 09:10 AM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

No time to "snoop" as u say, but I get it now.

Nice [ThumbsUp]

MGJ

#29057 - 22/11/06 03:05 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

wink Thank You, Kaiser.

Guys dig chics with trail damage, right???

laugh

Have a Happy Turkey Day!!! (I'm forgoing TG with my family this weekend to go to the Ravens/Pittsburg game!!!! WHOOOOo---HHHOoooooo!!!! They love me. Hehehee)

#29058 - 22/11/06 07:52 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's my X with the birch tree damage on the passenger side of that cheap-a** plastic bumper. At least now I can get the Shrockworks bumper!!! My front Alaska plate got ripped off (we're not too sure exactly where it happened!!!)

#29059 - 23/11/06 07:38 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Pep,

I've got to agree with Kaiser, I prefer a tomboy with a 4x4 over a princess with a manicure any day of the week.

Why do you think the Xterra Gurls thread is so popular? laugh

#29060 - 23/11/06 08:21 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Kaiser Offline

What's with the orange flags at Paragon? Obviously it's a requirement because every pic from there has 'em - but why?

Is it some kind of safety visibility thing?

Is it so they know you paid?

It ruins any pics from there 'cause the trucks always look rediculous.

#29061 - 23/11/06 09:27 PM Re: FIRST TIME AT PARAGON!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

KAISER: Yah, I hated the flag.....and they MAKE you pay for it too!!! I guess it's partly for sight too. Or else they'd be a different color....or like little pirate flags....HOW cool would that be???

PLUVO: Anyway. I wasn't aware of an XTERRA GURLS thread. Cool. You're right, most guys DO go for that...at least the SMART ONES!!! Hey, you're in AZ??? Cool. Have you heard of 4x4Him or KreationKrawlers? I'm going to be there for 3 months over the summer to visit a friend that wheels with both groups. He's in Mesa. Can't wait to rub on some rocks!!!!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal