Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#7151 - 13/04/07 01:22 AM Update on Xterra Sales for March 2007
Anonymous
Unregistered

In case anyone's interested.
LINKY

and why would someone buy a CRV? It's way too small, underpowered and too cute :rolleyes:

#7152 - 13/04/07 06:41 AM Re: Update on Xterra Sales for March 2007
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XWanker2:
In case anyone's interested.
LINKY

and why would someone buy a CRV? It's way too small, underpowered and too cute :rolleyes:
You got me. The CRV is the most worthless POS ever sold as a SUV.

#7153 - 13/04/07 08:31 AM Re: Update on Xterra Sales for March 2007
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
SUV sales in general are declining, but interesting that FJ cruiser is outselling the X, wonder if nissan is going to make some changes to get back some lost market share?

#7154 - 13/04/07 11:38 AM Re: Update on Xterra Sales for March 2007
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
SUV sales in general are declining, but interesting that FJ cruiser is outselling the X, wonder if nissan is going to make some changes to get back some lost market share?
Like sliders....stronger front end...less bottoming out....standard GPS with 24K topos for the US pre-loaded...front locker.....more clearence...
Lets hope competition works [ThumbsUp]

#7155 - 13/04/07 12:15 PM Re: Update on Xterra Sales for March 2007
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lloyd Swartz:
Quote:
[b]In case anyone's interested.
LINKY

You got me. The CRV is the most worthless POS ever sold as a SUV.[/b]
I would like to throw the Kia Sportage in that class.....

#7156 - 13/04/07 12:21 PM Re: Update on Xterra Sales for March 2007
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Originally posted by MemorEsto:
Quote:
Originally posted by Lloyd Swartz:
[b]
Quote:
[b]In case anyone's interested.
LINKY

You got me. The CRV is the most worthless POS ever sold as a SUV.[/b]
I would like to throw the Kia Sportage in that class.....[/b]
Which version?? the new one or the old one...the old one WAS built on a truck frame and not a unibody if that counts for anything...Oh, and don't ask me why I'm defending the Sportage....I have no idea...

#7157 - 13/04/07 12:33 PM Re: Update on Xterra Sales for March 2007
Anonymous
Unregistered

Define old and new, I've known 3 people that own them amd they are in the shop atleast once a month for repairs. Mostly 4wd problems...

#7158 - 13/04/07 01:01 PM Re: Update on Xterra Sales for March 2007
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
If my X wasnt almost payed off (only $764.80 to go) I would definetly be looking at a new CRV. Aside from people on this site who takes a brand new 25K plus SUV off into the dirt and tears it up. Despite what the X is marketed at most people just dont "wheel" their vehicles. I have an ARB, 32's, lift yadi yadi ya crap on my X and I wont drive it off road anymore. Too expensive when you break something, gas is too damned expensive and I have a Quad that will out perform an X in any situation. Sales figures dont lie...Honda makes a great product and they have obviously hit a home run with the new CRV.

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#7159 - 13/04/07 01:15 PM Re: Update on Xterra Sales for March 2007
Anonymous
Unregistered

I understand what you are saying, but you can't really compare offroading in the X to offroading on the quad. I really like doing each of those things, but they are very different

#7160 - 13/04/07 01:17 PM Re: Update on Xterra Sales for March 2007
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
Same terrain, four wheels, more potent engine.....I personally feel safer on my Quad and at least if i break the quad i can still get to work. I just got sick of working on my truck at 2230 on sunday night when I had a 5 mile run first thing monday morning. At least with the quad it can sit till I get time to fix it.

Granted wheelin with the X is fun but it just doesnt justify the cost of it all to me anymore.

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal