2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#597533 - 10/07/07 11:54 AM I can't wait for these idiots to have a finger on the button....
Anonymous
Unregistered

stoning in Iran

The little blurb at the end on what constitutes a capital offense was great. Blasphemy caught my eye.

...but it's a peaceful religion.

#597534 - 10/07/07 12:08 PM Re: I can't wait for these idiots to have a finger on the button....
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't beleive Isreal will allow them the benefit of getting Nuke ready. As soon as they feel they are going to be in imminent danger they will (rightfully so) attack first. We will have no choice but to back them up.

Religion of Peace... :rolleyes:
If I had the stomach to watch the crap I've run across on Liveleak I would post links. Seems to be a fun place for the wacko's of the world. eek

#597535 - 10/07/07 12:15 PM Re: I can't wait for these idiots to have a finger on the button....
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Don't forget the other types of killings the Islamic republic allows to occur like honor killings.

They also hand down death sentences to imams and ayatollahs that speak out against the government like they may have done with this guy recently....

http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/2007/07/39ce027c-2184-46f9-992a-e751f500d35c.html

I noticed the riots that occurred over there in the past couple of weeks because of the gas rationing being instituted by the government got none or little attention in the media here in this country.

#597536 - 10/07/07 12:30 PM Re: I can't wait for these idiots to have a finger on the button....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:

I don't beleive Isreal will allow them the benefit of getting Nuke ready. As soon as they feel they are going to be in imminent danger they will (rightfully so) attack first. We will have no choice but to back them up.
I wouldn't bet on that if I were you.

The Israeli PM, Olmert, is a pussy and an incompetent. Look how he botched the Lebanon/Hezbollah War. Now Hezbollah is completely rearmed and armed even better than before (with the help of their bosses and benefactors in Iran).

The American media is also in full blown propaganda mode on behalf of Iran.

I hate to say it, but Iran is going to be allowed to have nuclear weapons because the Western powers are far too weak and cowardly politically. There is too much left wing appeasement influence that is allowing this to occur. The UN and the IAEA are also completely useless.

Also, if a Democrat is elected president, you won't see an ounce of support to help Israel if they are attacked. The left wing base of the Democrat Party hates Israel and has allied their sympathies with Islamic extremism.

We are already at war with Iran, but how often do you see mainstream media outlets reporting on Iranian activity in Iraq? Almost never. Iran has also sent troops into Iraq and they have killed US soldiers. The media doesn't give a shit.

#597537 - 10/07/07 12:40 PM Re: I can't wait for these idiots to have a finger on the button....
Anonymous
Unregistered

You may be right, but in the face of destruction people act much more differently.

You are right in that we should have declared war on Iran for killing our troops. mad

#597538 - 10/07/07 01:25 PM Re: I can't wait for these idiots to have a finger on the button....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Interesting viewpoint, Madman. Tell us, how would YOU run things if given the chance? What would YOU do to solve the problems of the world?

#597539 - 10/07/07 01:34 PM Re: I can't wait for these idiots to have a finger on the button....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

You may be right, but in the face of destruction people act much more differently.
Are you sure you want to stick by that statement? History proves that many people refuse to acknowledge impending destruction and danger until it is too late. The Nazi buildup of it's war machine in recent history was ignored and blown off as nothing by many until the bombs were landing in their backyards.

Never underestimate many people's ability to ignore threats and impending doom until it is too late. The appeasement people were in the majority prior to WWII and the appeasement people are very powerful today also.

How many times has the Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, declared he was going to destroy the State of Israel? It's been so many times, it's hard to keep track.

In a sane world when a head of state vows to wipe another country off the map, it would usually warrant headline news in the media. Instead, with our media today, it is a small story on page 19 of most newspapers. That doesn't tell you something about the mindset of the media in our society? The fact that there is no vocal outcry from the political class doesn't tell you anything?

#597540 - 10/07/07 01:46 PM Re: I can't wait for these idiots to have a finger on the button....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]You may be right, but in the face of destruction people act much more differently.
Are you sure you want to stick by that statement? History proves that many people refuse to acknowledge impending destruction and danger until it is too late. The Nazi buildup of it's war machine in recent history was ignored and blown off as nothing by many until the bombs were landing in their backyards.

Never underestimate many people's ability to ignore threats and impending doom until it is too late. The appeasement people were in the majority prior to WWII and the appeasement people are very powerful today also.

How many times has the Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, declared he was going to destroy the State of Israel? It's been so many times, it's hard to keep track.

In a sane world when a head of state vows to wipe another country off the map, it would usually warrant headline news in the media. Instead, with our media today, it is a small story on page 19 of most newspapers. That doesn't tell you something about the mindset of the media in our society? The fact that there is no vocal outcry from the political class doesn't tell you anything?[/b]
Yes. Ultimately we're speaking English and we defeated Imperialism.

As for the MSM they don't speak for me or most of the Citizenry.

#597541 - 10/07/07 02:04 PM Re: I can't wait for these idiots to have a finger on the button....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Yes. Ultimately we're speaking English and we defeated Imperialism.
Yeah... We are speaking English. In the post above, I was really talking about the appeasement of European elites to the threat of Germany. People like Churchill who had been warning of the threat for years were treated like pariahs by the elites. That is until war broke out and he was proven correct.

The elites are usually wrong, as they are today. Elitism is dangerous and our society is rife with elitism.

Quote:
They may not speak for you, but they have the power to influence public opinion and undermine governmental policy and national security. You are living through that now.

#597542 - 10/07/07 02:15 PM Re: I can't wait for these idiots to have a finger on the button....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Gonzo:

Interesting viewpoint, Madman. Tell us, how would YOU run things if given the chance? What would YOU do to solve the problems of the world?
The world has a lot of problems. many of those problems are not for us to solve.

Which particular problem did you have in mind?

#597543 - 10/07/07 02:30 PM Re: I can't wait for these idiots to have a finger on the button....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]Yes. Ultimately we're speaking English and we defeated Imperialism.
Yeah... We are speaking English. In the post above, I was really talking about the appeasement of European elites to the threat of Germany. People like Churchill who had been warning of the threat for years were treated like pariahs by the elites. That is until war broke out and he was proven correct.

The elites are usually wrong, as they are today. Elitism is dangerous and our society is rife with elitism.

Quote:
They may not speak for you, but they have the power to influence public opinion and undermine governmental policy and national security. You are living through that now.[/b]
Sure people are for appeasement when they don't want war, as Europe did with Germany and Clinton did with OBL, but we see that neither was a definitive action and War was inevitable.

We will win the War on Terrorism (really I think we will just win against Terrorists where ever they decide to reside), but it will not be clean, nor quick and will have the potential to kill millions. Maybe that's what we need to get the elitist into action, I don't know. Just like Illegal Immigration, until they're in your backyard you don't give a crap.

People like us don't turn to the MSM for our "Information" and they only influence those who are impressionable, of which would be swayed by any person on the soapbox regardless of the speech. The real control resides in the People who decide not to Vote because of dissent, when in reality gives the uneducated and impressionable an upper hand in making the decisions for us. If we can get those dissenters active then maybe we can end this lunacy a few years earlier and save a few hundred thousand lives in the process. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

#597544 - 10/07/07 09:58 PM Re: I can't wait for these idiots to have a finger on the button....
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
Quote:
Religion of Peace... :rolleyes:
Yeah, right...

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal